PDA

View Full Version : Can a Typhoon Missile Launcher be fired as a defensive weapon?

Lerra
04-20-2010, 01:31 PM
The Typhoon Missile Launcher with Frag and Krak grenades has two profiles: S4 AP6 and S8 AP3. If you choose the S4 shot, can it be fired as a defensive weapon?

BRB: "Any vehicle weapons of Strength 4 or less (or weapons with no Strength value) are classified as defensive weapons."

Nabterayl
04-20-2010, 01:35 PM
Yes, it can.

Lord Azaghul
04-20-2010, 01:40 PM
The Typhoon Missile Launcher with Frag and Krak grenades has two profiles: S4 AP6 and S8 AP3. If you choose the S4 shot, can it be fired as a defensive weapon?

BRB: "Any vehicle weapons of Strength 4 or less (or weapons with no Strength value) are classified as defensive weapons."

Abso-freakin-lotely!

Its one of my favorate ranged anti-horde set ups, HB/TYPHOON

Herald of Nurgle
04-20-2010, 02:35 PM
Isn't as good as Ravagers are, tho.

Lerra
04-20-2010, 02:41 PM
Thanks guys!

It's not as good as a ravager, but few things are. If I could build an omni-dex I'd run three ravagers in a heartbeat.

DarkLink
04-20-2010, 05:42 PM

Heh, you answered your own question.

If the rules say A, then the rules mean A. The BRB quote pretty clearly said A, and there aren't any other rules affecting the situation, so A is true.