PDA

View Full Version : Blood Angels / Inquisition Box Sets

Justicar Auarilius
04-15-2010, 01:34 PM
I was wondering if anyone has heard about a battleforce and what it might include for either the blood angels or inquisition forces. Since the blood angels are already out and there has been good evidence of at least one inquisition book comming out, I did not know if anyone has heard anything. The Blood Angels will most defineately get a box, i have been assured that much by GW employees. It makes sense since the wolves, and even old Dark Agnels have a box set. What do you guys think would most likely entail a box set for the new armies?

isotope99
04-15-2010, 03:24 PM
Tough one,

The boxes are always plastic and they really need to include new kits.

The baal's a bit expensive, so my guess is not included.

The sanguinary guard are very distinctive blood angels and there are only 3 BA plastic kits to choose from, but are expensive elites?

The death company box is definitely in

I would guess also a regular assault squad as they're troops

probably at least a standard combat squad to bulk out the numbers and kitbash with the DC

Maybe a razorback as the SM box has a rhino and the SW box a drop pod

Inquisition who knows?

Probably grey knights and storm troopers, maybe a new chimera if it's in the list

DarkLink
04-15-2010, 10:14 PM
Nothing yet on Grey Knights, they're still too far out. It is, however, looking very certain that there will be a bunch of new models, so a box set is entirely possible.

Of course, I already have more Grey Knights than I know what to do with, since I don't play apoc and you don't need very many Knights in even very large games...

fuzzbuket
04-16-2010, 02:59 AM
if its just BA id say

£50 set=
DC £20
Sanguairy guard £20/ tacticals
asssault squad £15

SAVE £5

GK set (im geussing prices)

5termies £25
5PA GK £15
10 IST £15