PDA

View Full Version : Shieldwolfs War Is Coming Shieldmaiden Army Kickstarter Is Now Live

Original Timmy
02-16-2016, 04:34 PM
Shieldwolfs rebooted campaign for the Shieldmaiden army

15 Day campaign and already over 50% funded in 2hrs

I Backed their first campaign for the heroes and war machines, i was very impressed with what i recieved, excellent sculpts and casts,

"This is a miniatures-only project and has been created in order to co-fund the tooling of Shieldmaiden troop miniatures in hard plastic (HIPS) as well as other miniatures of this army in resin."

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1273312680/war-is-coming-shieldmaidens-army-reboot/description

Original Timmy
02-17-2016, 08:57 AM
They are over just 90% funded and have revealed the first stretch goal at £32,500

Ice Warbears $15 add-0n

Original Timmy
02-17-2016, 07:37 PM
They are funded, onwards to stretch goals!

Original Timmy
02-18-2016, 08:48 PM
They have unlocked not one but two stretch goals as well revealing the next stretch goal and releasing wave 1 add-ons

The Ice Bear is now available to add-on to your pledges for $15USD

Shieldmaiden Lord is added for free to pledge levels of $100USD+.

The next stretch goal is for "non-wavy" hairstyle alternative heads.

The Two-Headed Dragon, Orc Wyvern, Great Wolves, Ice Wolves and Orc Great Boars have been added to the add-on section

Original Timmy
02-19-2016, 07:28 PM
"Non wavy hairstyle" alternative heads are unlocked and added for free to all pledge levels, the next stretch goal is the Shieldmaiden Banner Bearer which will be free to certain pledge levels

Original Timmy
02-21-2016, 09:30 PM
Banner Bearer is unlocked and added for free to certain pledge levels,

The next stretch goal is Ice Bear Rider add-on.

There is a KS exclusive Battleborn add-on announced for $80USD, its the Mammooths battle harden brother!

Original Timmy
02-23-2016, 04:40 PM
Ice Bear rider is unlocked and is a $9 add-on (rider only)

Shieldwolf are doing:

1x Ice Bear for $15

1x Ice Bear Rider $9

3x Ice Bears and 3x Ice Bear Riders for $60.

The next stretch goal is for "Non-bare Midriffs" upgrade added for free to certain pledge levels, there is a vote taken place in the KS update for which 2 out of the 3 designs will be used for the upgrade.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1273312680/war-is-coming-shieldmaidens-army-reboot/posts/1498554

Shieldwolf have also released wave 2 add-ons

Original Timmy
02-24-2016, 07:14 PM
The "Non-bare Midriffs" upgrade stretch goal is now unlocked and added for free to certain pledge levels,

There is a vote taken place in the KS update for which 2 out of the 3 designs will be used for the upgrade.

A:37

B:28

C:22

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1273312680/war-is-coming-shieldmaidens-army-reboot/posts/1498554

The next stretch goal is for a Shieldmaiden Shieldlord added for free to certain pledge levels.

Kirsten
02-27-2016, 05:46 AM
blast, I wish I had seen this earlier, just bought myself a new PC :P

these look great though, will have to get some when they become generally available.

Original Timmy
02-28-2016, 02:07 PM
blast, I wish I had seen this earlier, just bought myself a new PC :P

these look great though, will have to get some when they become generally available.

I think they are aiming at fulfilling the KS around Dec so hopefully if all goes well you should be able to pick them up at retail around Xmas

- - - Updated - - -

The Shieldmaiden Shieldlord is now unlocked and added for free to certain pledge levels.

Shieldmaiden Lord with crossbow has now been added to the available add-ons.

The next stretch goal is for the command upgrade sprue, added for free to all boxes of Shieldmaiden infantry.

The following command sprue upgrade pictures are WIP and subject to change.

Kirsten
02-28-2016, 04:23 PM
the characters don't grab me by and large, not to the same standard as the infantry, and a different style. bit too fur bikini. the infantry are wonderful though.

Original Timmy
02-29-2016, 05:58 PM
The command upgrade sprue is now unlocked and added for free to all boxes of Shieldmaiden infantry in certain pledge levels.

The next stretch goal is for Ice Bear b with rider b, they will be a $24 add-on.

Updated unlocked Stretch Goal list.

Original Timmy
03-01-2016, 12:06 PM
Ice War Bear b and rider b are now unlocked.

Next stretch goal is Ice War Bear c and rider c.

425/500 backers for a free sprue of Shieldmaidens

Original Timmy
03-02-2016, 05:42 PM
All the Ice War Bears and the rangers are unlocked,500 backer SG reached and a free sprue of Maidens to all pledges, the next SG is the Ice Crusher Bear and Rider add-on

Original Timmy
03-03-2016, 09:43 AM
Icecrusher add-on is unlocked, during the night free alternative KS exclusive dragon heads for certain pledge and Shieldlord b add-on have been unlocked.

Next stretch goal is Shieldlord c add-on.

Original Timmy
03-03-2016, 01:30 PM
The campaign finished with $82.022, congrats to everyone that got involved