PDA

View Full Version : I'm attracted to beautiful young cultists. Is that good or bad?

Herald of Nurgle
04-11-2010, 01:34 PM
Please help me... I am confused. In work there's a new cultist and he's very bulky. He's got the Young Virgin kind of look and I somehow feel like sacrificing him. I've never felt like this so much... What comes to your mind when you see a beautiful young captive? I am not Slaanesh or anything but I think there is a Herald of Slaanesh deep down inside me some where and I don't want to show this to my god. Please don't laugh and help me with this. I didn't know where else to ask about this, so I just posted it in this forum to stay anonymous.

Melissia
04-11-2010, 02:16 PM
You are a sick *******, and when you die your soul will face the Emperor for but an instant-- and it will be incinerated and purified, leaving nothing behind for there is nothing in your soul that is worth saving. Now burn.

*rolls six on divine guidance on her heavy flamer*

Herald of Nurgle
04-11-2010, 02:31 PM
Gah! Alright, alright, i'm burning! Geez, a guy asks for a bit of assistance... well i'm not coming for the SoB Bake sale this year if this is the welcome I get!

Melissia
04-11-2010, 04:21 PM
Good, you always get phlegm all over the table... nobody wants you back!

Herald of Nurgle
04-11-2010, 04:45 PM
D:

Kelbor hal
06-30-2010, 10:23 AM
...NOW can I turn him into a Servitor?:rolleyes:

BuFFo
06-30-2010, 10:47 AM
Why!?!?!?!?!??!

Dreg Warpspawn
07-27-2010, 04:38 AM
Dear Herald of Nurgle,
There's no need to be anxious or distressed. Don't you know that Chaos is meant to make you free? Don't be shy, enjoy your desires! When you say you want to sacrifice him, wouldn't you rather tie him down and make his beautiful body a garden of pustulant and pestilant pleasures? Boils, maggots, and necrosis, it's more fun than sea monkeys!

--- Nurgle loves his little children!
Dreg Warpspawn