PDA

View Full Version : Codex: Terran SM (Test)

Gooball
04-10-2010, 12:00 PM
This isn't going to be the complete codex just a few bits of it.
The backstory is based on Terrans from starcraft so this is a codex of Space marines who have commited crimes and are sent to this "Chapter" to be sent all over the place on suicide missions.
Chapter master; The Warden <200 points>
<table border="1"><tr><td>WS</td><td>BS</td><td>S</td><td>T</td><td>W</td><td>I</td><td>A</td><td>LD</td><td>SV</td></tr><tr><td>6</td><td>5</td><td>4</td><td>4</td><td>3</td><td>5</td><td>3</td><td>10</td><td>2+</td></tr></table>
Special Rules;
And they shall know no fear, Chapter Tactics, Independent character,
Chapter tactics: An army which includes The Warden must exchange their combat tactics for the Stubborn special rule.
Wargear; Iron Halo, Terminator armour, Storm sheild, The Redeemer
The Redeemer; Master crafted Thunder hammer

The Reapers <125 points>
<table border="1"><tr><td>WS</td><td>BS</td><td>S</td><td>T</td><td>W</td><td>I</td><td>A</td><td>LD</td><td>SV</td></tr><tr><td>4</td><td>4</td><td>4</td><td>4</td><td>1</td><td>4</td><td>1</td><td>8</td><td>3+</td></tr></table>
Special rules; And they shall know no fear, Combat tactics, combat squads, Nothing to lose.
Nothing to lose; at the start of every turn roll a d6, if the result is a 2 or 3 the squad has furious charge for the rest of the turn, is it is a one the squad has Rage and furious charge for the rest of the turn.
Wargear; power armour, frag/krak grenades, two Necromunda pattern bolt pistols, Jump pack
<table border="1"><tr><td>Weapon</td><td>Range</td><td>Str.</td><td>AP</td><td>Type</td></tr><tr><td>Necromunda Pattern Bolt pistol</td><td>12"</td><td>4</td><td>5</td><td>Pistol 2</td></tr></table>Options; <All standard assault troop options im too lazy to put them all here> Demo charges- The sergeant may have up to three demo charges at +10 points each (This means only one a turn but three shots)

Please if you have any questions or suggestions i'll be happy to hear them!
But keep in mind as well as everything put in here the army has access to most things in the SM codex (No thunderfire/Land raiders is what i'm thinking) i AM working on the fluff sections but i want to get everything else done right before i put it up. Also going to theme my IG force around the imperial penal legion that goes with them (just massive amounts of penal legion)

Gooball
04-10-2010, 04:09 PM
The Custodian <150 points>
<table border="1"><tr><td>WS</td><td>BS</td><td>S</td><td>T</td><td>W</td><td>I</td><td>A</td><td>LD</td><td>SV</td></tr><tr><td>6</td><td>5</td><td>4</td><td>4</td><td>3</td><td>5</td><td>3</td><td>10</td><td>3+</td></tr></table>
Special rules;
And they shall know no fear, Combat tactics, Independent character, Battle frenzy
Battle frenzy; any unit joined by the Custodian rolls on the table "Nothing To Lose" in the reapers section, if joined to a unit of reapers than it is on a roll of 2-5 they have furious charge instead.
Wargear; Power armour, Iron Halo,necromunda pattern bolt pistol, Jump pack. Frag and krak grenades power weapon
In case you haven't noticed the warden is a chapter master and this is a Captain

Gooball
04-12-2010, 11:15 AM
The chained one <125 points>
<table border="1"><tr><td>WS</td><td>BS</td><td>S</td><td>T</td><td>W</td><td>I</td><td>A</td><td>LD</td><td>SV</td></tr><tr><td>6</td><td>2</td><td>4</td><td>4</td><td>2</td><td>5</td><td>6</td><td>10</td><td>3+</td></tr></table>
Wargear; Power weapon, power armour, necromunda pattern bolt pistol, chains of insanity.
Chains of insanity; all models in base contact are I1
Special Rules; Fleet, fearless, Rage, Furious charge, raging insanity.
Raging insanity; The Chained one always strikes first