PDA

View Full Version : Lemartes

hellbringer
04-09-2010, 03:25 PM
So I was making my Blood Angels list and I want to put in my Death Company in a drop-pod. I planned on taking Lemartes who has a jump back.

So can I stick lemartes in the drop-pod without a jump pack? and just use him exactly the same but for the jump pack? or is there no room for him in the drop-pod?

I'm curious as to what you guys think.

Tynskel
04-09-2010, 04:05 PM
no jump packs can go into a transport, unless the codex says otherwise (ie. Stormraven). If you go to any tournament, that's what they will say.

Ask your friends in your gaming group.

Tynskel
04-09-2010, 04:23 PM
Lemartes really isn't all that different from a Chaplain/Reclisiarch. Just get one of those two. Lemartes has been known for 2 decades with his jump pack.

Nabterayl
04-09-2010, 04:57 PM
So I was making my Blood Angels list and I want to put in my Death Company in a drop-pod. I planned on taking Lemartes who has a jump back.

So can I stick lemartes in the drop-pod without a jump pack? and just use him exactly the same but for the jump pack? or is there no room for him in the drop-pod?

I'm curious as to what you guys think.
Not according to the codex, no. The fact that Lemartes can be bought for a unit that can purchase a drop pod does not give you the option of removing Lemartes' jump pack so that he can fit in the drop pod.

lobster-overlord
04-09-2010, 07:57 PM
I was dealing with the same thing with putting DC in a Land Raider. I've opted to just use a squad with a Reclusiarch. No point in Lemartes if you have transport. I have DC models with Jump Packs, so Lemmy is with that squad rather than the Land Raider bound unit. He really doesn't confer much that the point loss/vehicle usage isn't worth.

John M>