PDA

View Full Version : Land Raider with punisher cannons

Lucian Kain
04-08-2010, 04:23 AM
Just wondering if anyone has made a Land Raider conversion useing the punisher cannons from the FW Vulture GunShip? OR attemted to OR found it just didnt look right no matter how cool the concept.( counts as Redeemer,just with incindary or explosive rounds and more deadly than the punisher stats anyway)I love the idea! would love to see some pics or feed back for my first post...Cheers

isotope99
04-08-2010, 12:38 PM
http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/photopost/data/578/DSC01001.JPG

Works OK actually. Couldn't find a way to work in the ammo drums though.

gcsmith
04-08-2010, 03:07 PM
actually lucian youve just given me a hope for a unique BT variant with Twinlinked sponsoned punisher cannons :p

Lucian Kain
04-09-2010, 07:21 PM
nice! thanks for the pic, wasnt quite what i had in mind but interesting to see, perhapse you could experiment with the side sponsons?

Lucian Kain
04-09-2010, 07:30 PM
yea i'd be loveing that too!cant wait to see what else someone might come up with!Would be mean to see the ammo drums somehow fixed in practical proximity to the side sponsons,would two twin linked punishers be too much?the more the merreyer-pay the points?equate the damage of inferno cannons against twinlinked punnishers,whats what else needs to be brain stormed!?

archimbald
04-12-2010, 10:16 AM
I LIKE THE WAY THE BLOOD LETTER has been built into the land raider. not so fust on the marine tho