PDA

View Full Version : What unit are you going to add next?

crazyredpraetorian
08-06-2009, 01:00 AM
It seems like an army is never finished. I think, my next additions will be more Chimeras for my IG. What do unit is next on your list?

vharing
08-06-2009, 01:08 AM
I plan on adding some assault squads to my blood angels, ravagers to my dark eldar and more carnifexs for my nids. every time I think I finished my armies I find some thing else I need or GW writes a new codex and I find a new use for something I dont own yet.

Morgrim
08-06-2009, 02:29 AM
Well, as I've recently gotten my wyches to a playable (read: I'm still greenstuffing but at least they'll stay upright and I hate sculpting noses) state, I'm thinking of adding a pack of warpbeasts. I already have the beastmaster model done, I just need his hounds.

Other option is to finish my talos conversion, but it keeps making nosedives off its base at the moment.

Herald of Nurgle
08-06-2009, 06:22 AM
Adding another squad of Jetbikes with a Warlock to Eldar force - means I need another HE Dragon

Adding 20 Possessed to the Chaos... and swiping the 8 sets of Wings for my Raptors

Rafe_131
08-06-2009, 06:48 AM
Probably a Tyrant and another battleforce for my 'nids. And some new tanks for my IG when they release them.

Asymmetrical Xeno
08-06-2009, 07:01 AM
2 Psyrens for my Enslavers.

Horror command group for the Tzeentch daemons.

bob
08-06-2009, 07:39 AM
Shotgun and plasma wielding hardened vets, with a mobile bunker

oni
08-06-2009, 07:49 AM
I'll be adding two Rhinos / Razorbacks to my Space Marine army.

I bought the Razorback box and just left the hatch piece unglued so I can use it as either a Rhino or a Razorback. It's also magnetized, check it out... (clicky (http://pitoftheoni.blogspot.com/2009/03/magnatizing-razorback-definitive-how-to.html)) and (clicky (http://pitoftheoni.blogspot.com/2009/04/some-more-magnetic-joy.html)).

ZenPaladin
08-06-2009, 08:01 AM
Hmm its kinda up in the air. My finances are tight right now so I'm keeping an eye on E-bay for good deals.

I'd like to finish off my Pariah squad. Get it to 10 strong. I'd love to be able to buy some Flayed One's since its the only choice in the book I dont own or more Spyders cuz its just nice to win an assualt every so often.

On the Tau side I'd like another sniper drone squad so I can set them up on oposite ends of the deploment field for crossfire and hard assault choices. I'd also love to get several melta Pirrana and some Kroot Hounds/more Kroot to beef up my outflanking squad.

But I'll probibly look into geting some cheep nids for my girlfriends bugs!

the_killer23
08-06-2009, 08:17 AM
More valkyries!

Lord Inquisitor
08-06-2009, 08:31 AM
I'm starting up Dark Eldar.

Gavvin
08-06-2009, 08:38 AM
Well, Let's see....

Still working on my Warhound to support my Marines in apocalypse. After that I will probably work on a Thunderbolt.

For my Tau, I need one more broadside now, I think.

For Necrons, it will probably be a Pylon.

The 'Nids still need some more Genestealers and a couple of Carnifexes.

The Eldar are going to get a Revenant titan

and last, but not least, I will start scratch building some Killa Kans and Dreds for the Orks today.

blueshift
08-06-2009, 08:43 AM
@ ZenPaladin: lol, pariahs, really?

@ Morgrim: I also hate sculpting noses.

I'm probably going to add meganobz to my ork army next. In place of what? I have no idea. Probably the deffkoptaz. But i tell ya, those 8 rokkit-wielding jetbikes outflaking totally saves my *** sometimes. I don't mean to digress too much, but in the last game, we were playing objectives, and they came in and cleaned out marines sitting on the objective. I imagine meganobz would do the same thing though.

warpcrafter
08-06-2009, 09:20 AM
I'm waiting on parts to arrive from Maxmini so that I can build some Flash Gitz. After that, I'm going to get Mad Doc Grotsnik and 30 Shoota Boyz so that I can give all 30 of them Cybork bodies. I'll show the *******s an Ork horde out of their nightmares!

Madjob
08-06-2009, 09:24 AM
Well, I don't see myself making any huge additions just yet, right now I'm trying to dedicate myself to painting all the models I've got sitting around as well as revamping my Boomwagon. After that I'll be looking at building terrain and possibly a building a replacement for my Battlewagon. Even further after that I might start a Fighta/Fighta Bomma project.

darth_papi76
08-06-2009, 09:41 AM
Next for me will be to get Chimeras for my I.G. and rhinos or my Raven Guard.

chachi
08-06-2009, 10:01 AM
I'm currently assembling a Chaos Daemon Prince of Nurgle (thanks for the free shipping GW!) and want to add some Oblits to my Chaos army...

evil_bryan
08-06-2009, 10:01 AM
For me it will be a Lord of Change and some additional flamers to bolster the choices I have for upcoming Planetstrike games.

npullan
08-06-2009, 02:23 PM
Another brood of 32 Termagaunts. My goal is to run a tournament legal 1850 point army with 192 of them. So far I have 96 painted.

VinceBlack
08-06-2009, 03:48 PM
a second 5 man assault terminator squad

JuiceSpringsteen!
08-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Im finishing the first of my Knight paladin household and i have to build my rogue trader all for Bolscon.

Trinity
08-06-2009, 05:28 PM
I have several kits bought but still in the box. I'll be either working on an armoured sentinel next or a valkyrie.

T.

Aldramelech
08-07-2009, 12:19 AM
Mortars, Lots and lots of Mortars.

Inquisitor McSagington
08-07-2009, 12:13 PM
CSM termies.
With chainfisty goodness.

twomas_rox
08-07-2009, 12:38 PM
I would like to add some more Grey Knights. Especially ones holding incinerators..

and a Land Raider for my Grey Knight Termies. I have horrible luck having them deepstrike in. THey never land where iwant them to.

anyone have Regular Grey Knights with Incinerator to trade? I got a few pieces (Mostly Guard) that i can offer.

Grimgore
08-07-2009, 03:19 PM
maybe another vindi, or another plasctic Dread to enslave for Chaos... i loves me some plastics