PDA

View Full Version : 1,000 Point Imperial Fist

lordfick
10-28-2015, 02:43 AM
Hello Gamers,
I'm new to BoLS for posting as I have always been a viewer. I'm looking for input on a 1,000 Point list for my Imperial Fist army. I have endless supply of models so if you have something that you have found work better at this point level please feel free to post but was going to run a list past you and if other games have tried a similar list and the over all effectiveness of it. Force Ord restriction is 1-2 HQ 2-3 Troops 0-1 Elite, Fast Attack, Heavy Support. No LoW allowed. We are allowed to run one fortification minus the big Aquila one that is always restricted.

Chapter Tactics - Imperial Fists

HQ
Captain on a bike with PF and Teleport Homer - 140

Librarian ML2 -90

Elite
5 Assault Terminators 2 w/TH+SH 3 w/Lightening claws - 195

Troops
5 Bikers + 1 attack bike with HB - 145

5 Bikers + 1 attack bike with HB - 145

Fast Attack
Drop Pod w/Locator Beacon - 45

Heavy Support
3 centurion with Gravy weapons - 240

Totaling 1,000

Thought was to drop pod centurions with librarian depending on deployment but regardless they'll become a target. with the HQ and drop pod on the board turn two if terminators show up theres a lot in the front lines fast with a lot of twin linked shots and a few close combat beasts. My concern is lack of models and targets. I worry they might die quicker than I expect but that's dependent on if the marines decided to plug in their power armor which for me they tend to forget.

All comments welcome good or bad. I plan to play test this list but wont have much time before tournament so any criticism is helpful.

Thanks in advance

Lord Fick