PDA

View Full Version : Ta'unar Supremacy Armour

Mr Mystery
09-18-2015, 02:25 AM
Gundammit, the Tau have gone all Super Heavy on us! (http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Tau-KX139-Ta'unar-Supremacy-Armour)

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/catalog/product/600x620/99020187137_TauKX139TaunarSupremacyArmourBundle01. jpg

battlesuit. It is intended to meet a threat that the Tau Empire has not yet prepared for; the defence of worlds within their growing domain from the counter-expansion forces of other races. Lacking the manoeuvrability of other battlesuits, the KX139 Ta置nar Supremacy Armour was designed for static defence, carrying massively destructive, long range weapons.

Encountering increasing numbers of enemy heavy assault elements, from Imperial Knights to the towering alien monstrosities of the Tyranid Hive Fleets, Tau heavy flyers were often outclassed. Earth Caste engineer Fio弛 Ke値shan Sho誕un developed the KX139 to mount a dynamic yet stoic defence against such foes.

Armed with a pair of Tri-axis Ion Cannon and a Pulse Ordnance Multi-driver, this KX139 Ta置nar Supremacy Armour Battlesuit is ready to engage enemies at range and dominate the battlefield.

This bundle includes one Tau KX139 Ta置nar Supremacy Armour Body, two Tri-axis Ion Cannon and one Pulse Ordnance Multi-driver. This multi-part resin kits together build a fully armed Tau KX139 Ta置nar Supremacy Armour Battlesuit including a 160mm round base.

I've got all the rules, I've got all the rules (http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/PDF/Datasheets/Tau-Kx139-Ta置nar.pdf)

」250 all in.

Also available in buyable chunks. Body, Shoulder Dakka, Arm Dakka. Which suggests very much there'll be additional shoulder mounted weapon options.

And to be honest, for something that big? 」250 isn't particularly unreasonable.

Mr Mystery
09-18-2015, 02:56 AM
I'm not an expert on GC pricing, but the points don't seem extortionate - a nice round 600, with no upgrade costs either.

I suspect we'll be seeing more weapon options over time. How soon? Who knows.

Mr Mystery
09-18-2015, 03:11 AM
how about all the dakka, eh?

Gamgee
09-18-2015, 03:28 AM
Call it like I see it. It's not going to be leaving any intelligent life forms of any gender feeling good after getting nuked by that thing.

energongoodie
09-18-2015, 03:40 AM
I...Love...it.... :)
http://mygaming.co.za/news/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Star-Trek-happy-Picard.jpg

The rules make me feel...
http://www.omega-level.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/picard-happy-this-star-trek-costume-might-just-make-your-day-300x182.jpeg

Kirsten
09-18-2015, 04:04 AM
I...Love...it.... :)
http://mygaming.co.za/news/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Star-Trek-happy-Picard.jpg

The rules make me feel...
http://www.omega-level.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/picard-happy-this-star-trek-costume-might-just-make-your-day-300x182.jpeg

This.

Need one.

Mr Mystery
09-18-2015, 04:04 AM
I'm excited to see what follows. Bound to be more Dakka.

Gamgee
09-18-2015, 04:05 AM
Is the fusion option up for sale on their site? I didn't see it.

Tyrendian
09-18-2015, 05:31 AM
Totally loving the Ta'unar myself, on all fronts. Model is fantastic and in keeping with the rest of the line, price point is ForgeWorld's kind of reasonable so no complaints there since people are willing to pay it, and the rules do it justice without going totally overboard in my opinion.

Kirsten
09-18-2015, 05:33 AM
totally loving the Ta'unar myself, on all fronts. Model is fantastic and in keeping with the rest of the line, price point is ForgeWorld's kind of reasonable so no complaints there since people are willing to pay it, and the rules do it justice without going totally overboard in my opinion.

Yup, love the rules and model, price is affordable for me too which is great.

Mr Mystery
09-18-2015, 05:42 AM
As touched on earlier, I'm not massively familiar with Gargantuan Creatures - can they split their fire in the same way as Super Heavies and Titans and that?

Tyrendian
09-18-2015, 05:44 AM
As touched on earlier, I'm not massively familiar with Gargantuan Creatures - can they split their fire in the same way as Super Heavies and Titans and that?

pretty sure they can - otherwise this thing goes from real nice to real junk real fast ;)

RGilbert26
09-18-2015, 05:46 AM
Has anyone else noticed the Suit is standing on a circle base and not an oval?

Mr Mystery
09-18-2015, 05:48 AM
pretty sure they can - otherwise this thing goes from real nice to real junk real fast ;)

I'm really quite liking this....combined with the forthcoming Tau stuff we've seen 'leaked' (why the 'leaked' - because c'mon. It's clearly GW tipping their hand in an internet friendly way) Tau are shaping up to have more of an appeal to me :)

Learn2Eel
09-18-2015, 05:55 AM
Yeah, the Tau'nar is kinda ridiculous. More survivable than a Tyranid Hierophant (which was already nearly impossible to kill without lucky Destroyer hits or massed Graviton) by far against the very type of attacks that counter Gargantuan Creatures despite being almost half the cost, stronger overall firepower compared to a Warhound Titan in the sense that it can engage and destroy pretty much anything short of the bigger Titans with ease, benefits from Markerlights and can Overwatch with sixteen Strength 5 AP 5 shots. 600 points of power that provides Tau all of the armour-busting shooting they need on a ridiculously tough and still fairly speedy unit; if I had to choose between two of them and a Reaver, I'd easily bet on the Tau'nar pairing. It competes with a Warhound in Titan V Titan battles decently, but it's not going to be the answer against anything bigger by itself; it demolishes Imperial Knights and non-Super Heavy AV14 vehicles though which is generally what most people need to prepare for in tournaments.

Learn2Eel
09-18-2015, 06:07 AM
I came up with a few examples of how good the Tau'nar is; on Ballistic Skill 4 models, it takes roughly 50 Graviton shots to kill it after accounting for hitting, wounding and getting past both the 4+ invulnerable save and 5+ Feel No Pain. Toughness 9 and 10 Wounds with 2+ armour ensures it is downright impossible to kill if your army lacks Destroyer or Graviton weapons, and it has the range to sit at the back of the board and obliterate 400+ points a turn, and tying it up in melee isn't that easy with the way Stomps work and the fact that it will likely be bubble-wrapped.

Another one; compared to two Wraithknights that are roughly the same exact cost it is overall harder to kill by quite a bit, doesn't lose half of its' effectiveness when it suffers 6 Wounds and has more overall firepower by a significant margin. If a single model compares well to two Wraithknights.....well, I'm not sure much else needs to be said.

The best ways I see of countering it are going for a one-hit-KO with Deep Striking Destroyer (Wraithguard with WWP Archon) or Graviton (Skyhammer/War Convocation with Drop Pods) units, but Tau have a crap tonne of optional Interceptor which I'm sure savvy players will make full use of to protect the Tau'nar as it really doesn't cost that much to give a whole mess of units Early Warning Override upgrades. Otherwise, lots of long-ranged Destroyer weapons, but the sources of those are more expensive than the Tau'nar or are out-ranged by the Tau'nar. It's really kind of staggering how brutal this thing is, and I also realized it DOES NOT have the usual "Experimental" or "Not Yet 40K Approved" tags like other Forge World rules pdfs.......which means this may be its final rule-set. Yikes!

Mr Mystery
09-18-2015, 06:08 AM
I came up with a few examples of how good the Tau'nar is; on Ballistic Skill 4 models, it takes roughly 50 Graviton shots to kill it after accounting for hitting, wounding and getting past both the 4+ invulnerable save and 5+ Feel No Pain. Toughness 9 and 10 Wounds with 2+ armour ensures it is downright impossible to kill if your army lacks Destroyer or Graviton weapons, and it has the range to sit at the back of the board and obliterate 400+ points a turn, and tying it up in melee isn't that easy with the way Stomps work and the fact that it will likely be bubble-wrapped.

Another one; compared to two Wraithknights that are roughly the same exact cost it is overall harder to kill by quite a bit, doesn't lose half of its' effectiveness when it suffers 6 Wounds and has more overall firepower by a significant margin. If a single model compares well to two Wraithknights.....well, I'm not sure much else needs to be said.

More Dakka needs to be said.

Because more Dakka always needs to be said

Learn2Eel
09-18-2015, 06:12 AM
More Dakka needs to be said.

Because more Dakka always needs to be said

Hell yes!

How's life treating you guys? It's been so long since I've posted here lol, work makes everything complicated :(

Tyrendian
09-18-2015, 06:18 AM
it'll still die to a decent Revenant volley, but there really isn't much below Reaver level that doesn't... and I'm not sure it'd win a straight fight against two Wraithknights... but that's mainly because those, with all their Dirty D, are made for targets like the Ta'unar - at least the Wraithknights are sure to do a lot less overall damage than it, and the Revenant is much more expensive.
totally not looking forward to facing this monster soon - our resident Tau player has been slavering for a Titan of his own for years :)

Mr Mystery
09-18-2015, 06:18 AM
Finding a new flat, but otherwise good. It may be costly, but just about to be paid for 5 days overtime at 」250 a day (love my job!) and my new pay scale kicks in this month too. So stressed, disappointingly broke (I had plans. Such plans!) but happy.

Oh, and I'm a God-Father now. And actively seeking a seamstress to make me a Fairy God-Father outfit :)

RGilbert26
09-18-2015, 06:21 AM
You could learn Mystery :P

I'm considering getting one too and seeing that it is part of the new trend from ForgeWorld of making easier to build models with proper instructions, I'm pretty sure it won't be too hard to assemble.

However I'm more than likely going to be spending money on the rest of a Tau army first :P

Mr Mystery
09-18-2015, 06:26 AM
You could learn Mystery :P

I'm considering getting one too and seeing that it is part of the new trend from ForgeWorld of making easier to build models with proper instructions, I'm pretty sure it won't be too hard to assemble.

However I'm more than likely going to be spending money on the rest of a Tau army first :P

Sadly not. When it comes to making stuff, I'm afraid I have hands like Cow's Tits. I'm ok with plastic and poly-cement, but that's about it.

Wolfshade
09-18-2015, 06:27 AM
Let us keep it on track and lay off the personal insults.

Learn2Eel
09-18-2015, 06:27 AM
it'll still die to a decent Revenant volley, but there really isn't much below Reaver level that doesn't... and I'm not sure it'd win a straight fight against two Wraithknights... but that's mainly because those, with all their Dirty D, are made for targets like the Ta'unar - at least the Wraithknights are sure to do a lot less overall damage than it, and the Revenant is much more expensive.
totally not looking forward to facing this monster soon - our resident Tau player has been slavering for a Titan of his own for years :)

I didn't mean to say it would beat two Wraithknights in a fire-fight, but that it overall has better firepower; the two Wraithknights have four single Destroyer shots; the Tau'nar has 16 S5 AP5 shots (half Ignore Cover, half Twin-Linked), either 12 S7 AP3 or 6 S9 AP2 shots (or 10 S8 AP1 shots if you use the alternate guns), and either 1 Destroyer AP2 Massive Blast or a 3-shot S8 AP3 Apocalyptic Barrage that Ignores Cover and has Pinning. Also, if we are putting them against each other directly, ifthe Wraithknights don't have their Heavy Wraithcannons and this thing is positioned smartly it can actually destroy them both before they reach it fairly reliably (their shooting outside of Heavy Wraithcannons won't do jack against the Tau'nar). Even massed Destroyer weapons will struggle against it with that 4+ invulnerable save, basically you have to hope it isn't in cover, you roll a '6' on your first Destroyer shot and you have more to follow. Point-for-point I can't think of many units tougher than this thing.

Finding a new flat, but otherwise good. It may be costly, but just about to be paid for 5 days overtime at 」250 a day (love my job!) and my new pay scale kicks in this month too. So stressed, disappointingly broke (I had plans. Such plans!) but happy.

Oh, and I'm a God-Father now. And actively seeking a seamstress to make me a Fairy God-Father outfit :)

That's great to hear!

Gamgee
09-18-2015, 06:33 AM
I'm so torn. I don't know if I want a bunch of new GW Tau stuff or this thing next month. Decisions decisions.

Mr Mystery
09-18-2015, 06:34 AM
Nobody noticed my most excellent pun in the OP :(

Saaaaaaaaaaaad Panda.

Learn2Eel
09-18-2015, 06:36 AM
I did.....Gundam and Tau just go hand in hand it seems.

Tyrendian
09-18-2015, 06:36 AM
I actually didn't :P

Wolfshade
09-18-2015, 06:38 AM
Nobody noticed my most excellent pun in the OP :(

Saaaaaaaaaaaad Panda.

You sir have a different definition to excellent than I. :p

RGilbert26
09-18-2015, 06:40 AM
I noticed, made me chuckle.

Mr Mystery
09-18-2015, 07:13 AM
You sir have a different definition to excellent than I. :p

If it's not groan inducing, it's not a proper pun.

I mean, it's like Daily Mail articles - if they're not thinly veiled racism or sexism, it's not a Daily Mail article.

Defenestratus
09-18-2015, 07:24 AM

1) If the Revenant can get in Range.

2) The Revenant still dies more often than not, in a single Str D hit. This thing can't. I'm honestly surprised that this thing is as tough as it is. I'd think that this is more in line with an Eldar wraith unit toughness and wounds wise - but I think this is the new world that we live in with the giant robots.

Not saying that the cost of the Revenant is too high but its really looking like a poor match up to this thing.

My dear friend Lexington brings up a good point.

We should all just weep for the poor Stompa now.

Mr Mystery
09-18-2015, 08:01 AM
The shield is an interesting one.

Perhaps stating the exceptionally obvious, but tapping it up first with some SD laffs (provide of course you've got some, natch) renders it considerably more vulnerable.

And as a complete aside - isn't it time Lance weapons wounded on a fixed roll? Even if it's 'always wounds on at least a 4+'. Or even a 5+.

Defenestratus
09-18-2015, 08:05 AM
The shield is an interesting one.

Perhaps stating the exceptionally obvious, but tapping it up first with some SD laffs (provide of course you've got some, natch) renders it considerably more vulnerable.

And as a complete aside - isn't it time Lance weapons wounded on a fixed roll? Even if it's 'always wounds on at least a 4+'. Or even a 5+.

I'm trying to figure out... if I hit this thing with 2 str D pie plates for my Revenant (assuming it got in range and didn't take a deathblow to the Eldar nads) and I roll a deathblow on the first D-chart roll, does the field apply to the subsequent rolls in the same volley or do I have to shoot it with something else (like the other arm of the Revenant)?

Mr Mystery
09-18-2015, 08:14 AM
Treat the same as a DE Shadow Field, I guess.

No idea if that's at all useful, as not up on DE at the moment (not sure if I've got the current Codex.....may be one of the gaps in my collection)

I'd say it overloads when it overloads, and any shots to be worked out after, no matter how immediately after, don't get the benefit.

Pretty sure that's how Quantam Armour works as well.

Erik Setzer
09-18-2015, 08:29 AM
My dear friend Lexington brings up a good point.

We should all just weep for the poor Stompa now.

It's an item in the Ork army. Don't expect it to stand up to, well, pretty much anything printed in the last couple years or so.

I know it'd make my LE Ork codex obsolete pretty fast, but I keep hoping for a new Ork codex ASAP. Being a fun army is the only thing keeping anyone playing (and, by extension, buying) Orks.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm trying to figure out... if I hit this thing with 2 str D pie plates for my Revenant (assuming it got in range and didn't take a deathblow to the Eldar nads) and I roll a deathblow on the first D-chart roll, does the field apply to the subsequent rolls in the same volley or do I have to shoot it with something else (like the other arm of the Revenant)?

I'd say the Revenant weapons fire "simultaneously" in game terms. But after that, it's fair game.

Djbz
09-18-2015, 09:11 AM
It looks alright to me, so long as they modify the other (now very overcosted) gargantuan creatures (looking at Tyranid ones in particular)
Although I have to ask, Why is this thing WS 3? It's Tau, it should be WS 2

Mr Mystery
09-18-2015, 09:15 AM
It looks alright to me, so long as they modify the other (now very overcosted) gargantuan creatures (looking at Tyranid ones in particular)
Although I have to ask, Why is this thing WS 3? It's Tau, it should be WS 2

Bigger the foot, harder to miss?

Djbz
09-18-2015, 09:18 AM
Bigger the foot, harder to miss?

And the easier it is to get hit.

Mr Mystery
09-18-2015, 09:48 AM
And the easier it is to get hit.

Doesn't look to be too much vital at spod level though.

CoffeeGrunt
09-18-2015, 10:20 AM
It really laughs at the Heirophant, doesn't it? The 'Phant needs some serious love, though, which is unlikely given that it only recently got its rules updated by Forge World. I'm really going to struggle with what to supplement my Tau force with in the coming months, so many models out!

Also, obligatory theme song for when this monstrosity hits the table:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH_6iFYiryY

Gamgee
09-18-2015, 12:46 PM
It really laughs at the Heirophant, doesn't it? The 'Phant needs some serious love, though, which is unlikely given that it only recently got its rules updated by Forge World. I'm really going to struggle with what to supplement my Tau force with in the coming months, so many models out!

Also, obligatory theme song for when this monstrosity hits the table:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH_6iFYiryY
Aww man that just reminds me they cancelled pacific rim 2.

mordecai
09-18-2015, 12:48 PM
Unless the rules changed, doesn't the Revenant have the holo-field which allows it to negate D hits on a 3+ if it moved (on top of cover if a "Deathblow" isn't rolled)? My Eldar can crush this thing while the Dark Eldar sit back and applaud, but the Tyranids? Thanks for playing! Of course, if they bubble wrap it the mawlocs would have a field day...

Defenestratus
09-18-2015, 01:11 PM
Unless the rules changed, doesn't the Revenant have the holo-field which allows it to negate D hits on a 3+ if it moved (on top of cover if a "Deathblow" isn't rolled)? My Eldar can crush this thing while the Dark Eldar sit back and applaud, but the Tyranids? Thanks for playing! Of course, if they bubble wrap it the mawlocs would have a field day...

No.

Basically the way holofields work is that it negates any hit if the opponent fails a 4+ roll.

It basically negates 50% of the incoming shots. Its taken before the D-chart is rolled on. If it hits the revenant, it has no defense whatsoever against the Str D. None. If it "hits" its got a 50% chance of doing damage and a 1/6 chance of probably killing it in one hit.

If you're playing on a decent sized board, 1v1 this thing is owning a Revenant IMO.

Learn2Eel
09-18-2015, 09:24 PM
I just realized something that makes this thing even more bonkers....remember when the R'Varna originally came out and everyone was jumping up and down about how its Pulse weapons could benefit from the extra shot provided by an Ethereals' Storm of Fire Invocation? Remember how Forge World had to specifically insert a clause into its newer rule-set stating that its' Pulse weapons aren't affected by Storm of Fire?

Yeah, ummm, the Tau'nars' main weapon is a Pulse weapon, meaning it benefits from Storm of Fire and thus can shoot two Destroyer Massive Blasts at 36" (one at 37" to 72") or fire an extra shot with its Strength 8 AP3 Ignores Cover Apocalyptic Barrage.

Djbz
09-18-2015, 11:18 PM
I just realized something that makes this thing even more bonkers....remember when the R'Varna originally came out and everyone was jumping up and down about how its Pulse weapons could benefit from the extra shot provided by an Ethereals' Storm of Fire Invocation? Remember how Forge World had to specifically insert a clause into its newer rule-set stating that its' Pulse weapons aren't affected by Storm of Fire?

Yeah, ummm, the Tau'nars' main weapon is a Pulse weapon, meaning it benefits from Storm of Fire and thus can shoot two Destroyer Massive Blasts at 36" (one at 37" to 72") or fire an extra shot with its Strength 8 AP3 Ignores Cover Apocalyptic Barrage.

You are assuming that Storm of fire will be in the new codex and/or still the same.
It may specify Pulse Carbines/rifles and kroot pulse rounds in the new book (although this IS GW and they have an annoying habit of being inconsistent with these sort of things)

Learn2Eel
09-19-2015, 12:06 AM
You are assuming that Storm of fire will be in the new codex and/or still the same.
It may specify Pulse Carbines/rifles and kroot pulse rounds in the new book (although this IS GW and they have an annoying habit of being inconsistent with these sort of things)

Oh I imagine it will, I also bet Supporting Fire will be re-worded so that units with the rule can only make Supporting Fire attacks on behalf of units that also have the rule, meaning the Tau'nar would get no benefit (currently other Tau units can Overwatch when a Tau'nar gets charged). We have roughly a month until the codex gets released though and I am sure numerous players will be making full use of that combination until then.

Macharius
09-20-2015, 09:42 AM
Aww man that just reminds me they cancelled pacific rim 2.

It's not cancelled bud! Movie made way to much money overseas not to tap the honey pot again.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/09/19/guillermo-del-toro-says-pacific-rim-2-is-not-cancelled

Gamgee
09-20-2015, 10:16 AM
It's not cancelled bud! Movie made way to much money overseas not to tap the honey pot again.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/09/19/guillermo-del-toro-says-pacific-rim-2-is-not-cancelled

Whew that's good news. That movie was awesome. Thank you overseas people for liking it more than people here, enough to get us a sequel.

This is how I imagine the canons sound on the Ta'unar when it fires.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqgdWu4IvfM

CoffeeGrunt
09-21-2015, 03:55 AM
On the note of Storm of Fire, please get a Codex and read the actual rule. Same as the argument when the R'varna landed. Storm of Fire notes that:

"Affected models fire an extra shot with Pulse Weapons, (Page 66,) when firing at a target within half the weapon's maximum range. This does not affect pulse bombs, but includes Kroot rifles firing pulse rounds. Storm of Fire can only affect a unit once per turn, regardless of how many Ethereals invoke it."

Ref: Codex Tau Empire 6th Edition, Page 35 Ethereals, Invocation of the Elements special rule.

This means that it only affects Pulse Weapons as-listed on Page 66, with the explicit exception of Pulse Bombs, and the addition of Kroot Rifle Pulse Rounds. This means it only affects Pulse Rifles, Carbines, Pistols, and Longshot Pulse Rifles.

Learn2Eel
09-21-2015, 05:26 AM
On the note of Storm of Fire, please get a Codex and read the actual rule. Same as the argument when the R'varna landed. Storm of Fire notes that:

"Affected models fire an extra shot with Pulse Weapons, (Page 66,) when firing at a target within half the weapon's maximum range. This does not affect pulse bombs, but includes Kroot rifles firing pulse rounds. Storm of Fire can only affect a unit once per turn, regardless of how many Ethereals invoke it."

Ref: Codex Tau Empire 6th Edition, Page 35 Ethereals, Invocation of the Elements special rule.

This means that it only affects Pulse Weapons as-listed on Page 66, with the explicit exception of Pulse Bombs, and the addition of Kroot Rifle Pulse Rounds. This means it only affects Pulse Rifles, Carbines, Pistols, and Longshot Pulse Rifles.

Instead of telling me to grab a codex when I had one handy to check, why don't you look at the R'Varna's new rule-set? It specifically states its guns do not benefit from Storm of Fire. Why would they state that if the only weapons Storm of Fire affected were those ones? I spot no such rule for the Tau'nar. There is thus sufficient reason to be suspicious about how the rule applies here, hence why I brought it up. When I get my Tau'nar I personally am not going to play it that way but I can understand why others would believe that interpretation.

Not that it really matters considering that as myself and others have pointed out previously we get a new codex soon and a probable removal or replacement of that rule.

CoffeeGrunt
09-21-2015, 06:08 AM
Instead of telling me to grab a codex when I had one handy to check, why don't you look at the R'Varna's new rule-set? It specifically states its guns do not benefit from Storm of Fire. Why would they state that if the only weapons Storm of Fire affected were those ones? I spot no such rule for the Tau'nar. There is thus sufficient reason to be suspicious about how the rule applies here, hence why I brought it up. When I get my Tau'nar I personally am not going to play it that way but I can understand why others would believe that interpretation.

Not that it really matters considering that as myself and others have pointed out previously we get a new codex soon and a probable removal or replacement of that rule.

I have, and they made that distinction because Forge World kept getting people emailing them asking for clarification, so they gave it. They don't have any ability to release FAQs for the Codexes themselves, so they released an FAQ on the specific model in question.

Kirsten
09-21-2015, 06:12 AM
anyone who tries to actually claim an extra shot for the supremacy armour needs to be beaten to death with it.

Mr Mystery
09-21-2015, 06:28 AM
Beaten to death with their claim? The extra shot? The model?

You need to be more specific Kirsten.

And as I'm hitting you with some part of it, and it involves Pulse Weapons in the argument, do I get an extra hit?

Mr Mystery
09-21-2015, 06:38 AM
And on a non-silly note....tempted to procure airbrush and attempt Tau in the FW Heresy Era Alpha Legion scheme.

CoffeeGrunt
09-21-2015, 06:49 AM
Also can we rename the thread to Ta'unar? Because it's Ta'unar.

#TauGrammarNa'zi

Mr Mystery
09-21-2015, 07:04 AM
No.

It's my thread, and being British, I also have a right to make spellings up as I go along. K?

Kirsten
09-21-2015, 07:14 AM
Beaten to death with their claim? The extra shot? The model?

You need to be more specific Kirsten.

And as I'm hitting you with some part of it, and it involves Pulse Weapons in the argument, do I get an extra hit?

That will be FAQ'ed in a few months