PDA

View Full Version : Age of Sigmar Add on / Modification Primo Victoria

Auticus
08-21-2015, 09:53 PM
As pushed out by our twitter today:

Add on ruleset to Age of Sigmar, expanding it a bit and cleaning some pieces up. Sharing with the community.

www.louisvillewargaming.com/Files/PrimoVictoria.pdf

grimmas
08-22-2015, 05:19 PM
I've downloaded it but haven't had chance to have a read really quite interested in what you've put together. Not a particularly helpful comment but I didn't want you to think it's being ignored.

Caitsidhe
08-22-2015, 07:24 PM
As pushed out by our twitter today:

Add on ruleset to Age of Sigmar, expanding it a bit and cleaning some pieces up. Sharing with the community.

www.louisvillewargaming.com/Files/PrimoVictoria.pdf

We are game testing it. We will give feedback after 10+ games.

Auticus
08-22-2015, 08:47 PM
Thanks guys. Its raw so I'm sure there will be pieces that need cleaned up, but am planning on using this for a narrative that kicks off in a month. Appreciate the feedback.

grimmas
08-25-2015, 01:41 AM
Juts to make sure I'm not getting it wrong are we using Bravery as the units command score?

Auticus
08-25-2015, 06:10 AM
Yeah any reference to Bravery is command. I need to clean that up. These rules are actually a ruleset that I had designed before Age of Sigmar, and I went in and modified it to use on top of Age of Sigmar so I may have missed some things.

grimmas
08-25-2015, 07:18 AM
Cheers. Your Historical Wargames background is coming through. Getting a Warlord feel from these rules, which of course is no bad thing.

Auticus
08-25-2015, 07:21 AM
:D I did indeed start with historicals. Hail Caesar is a fun game. There's some warmaster and Saga influence in there as well.

nsc
08-25-2015, 08:06 AM
The guy named Auticus likes roman historicals? Colour me surprised ;)

Caitsidhe
08-25-2015, 08:35 AM
Pretty good Auticus... pretty damn good. We are getting together this weekend to all put in our two cents and put together a single post. None of us are fans of AOS, but your write up was a HUGE improvement.

Auticus
08-25-2015, 09:48 AM
Thanks ;)

I do have a couple of clean ups that I have to make to this that we have found in playtesting.

The command roll in the beginning should be made for every war scroll. Right now it omits heroes by its wording which was not the intent.

Need to clarify facings in tight formation. If an enemy is on your flank they get +1, and in the rear +2 and in tight formation you must face in the same direction. Adding a facing action in the movement phase which lets a unit in tight formation change its facing (if you are engaged on two sides this means you'll still be giving up a flank or a rear)

Going to loose formation would let you face whatever direction you want with your models but you'd lose the bravery bump.

Adding a spear / pike bonus in tight formation will grant +1 damage if charged in the front that turn. (spears set to receive charge)

The guy named Auticus likes roman historicals? Colour me surprised
Shocking right! :D

Auticus
08-25-2015, 06:41 PM
Cleaned up Command score to mean Bravery score.

Command Phase is roll a D10 for every warscroll

Clarify Battle Formation

Spears and Pikes do +1 damage when charged in the front that turn if in Battle Formation

Heroes give their unit that they are in their Bravery score

If in Battle Formation, fall back -1"

Shield bonuses cannot be used for attacks from behind

File updated.

Auticus
08-26-2015, 02:05 PM
Whoops forgot about the part where shooting twice in a round, the second round of shots you need 6s to hit. Updated.