PDA

View Full Version : Big Jobs!

Mr Mystery
08-21-2015, 12:30 PM
Ahem...

CRIVENS! I'VE KICKED MASELF IN MA AIN HEED!

https://domoregooddeeds.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/mac_feegle_clan_by_brunabrito1.jpg

We've got a cheap lawyer, and we're no afraid to use him!

Kirsten
08-21-2015, 03:55 PM
you been snafflin coo beasties again?

Wolfshade
08-22-2015, 01:26 AM
This is not what I was expecting....

Mr Mystery
08-22-2015, 01:45 AM
you been snafflin coo beasties again?

FIGHTIN'

DRINKIN'

Then came the foldin' o' the arms, the pursin' o' the lips and the tappin' o' the Feets!

Alaric
08-22-2015, 09:44 AM
Love this series of books. I wish we could clone Prachett so we could laugh forever.

Brakkart
08-22-2015, 09:57 AM
I love that when Pratchett died his fans launched an online petition to try and get Death to reinstate him. I think he would have been very proud of them all.

Mr Mystery
08-22-2015, 04:23 PM
Ach, ye scunner!

BIGJOBS!

Oh, WAILY WAILY WAILY!

Arkhan Land
08-23-2015, 09:34 AM
I love that when Pratchett died his fans launched an online petition to try and get Death to reinstate him. I think he would have been very proud of them all.

yeah fairly amazing but I think he really put out a great deal of himself in his work, glad it translated well to people

one of our down the street neighbors was friends with him and Gaiman, I had an amazingly funny exchange once when I tried to buy a bunch of their autographed memorabilia/letters from their daughter at a yardsale and got shot-down by her Dad who promptly boxed up all the cool stuff and took it back inside

Mr Mystery
08-23-2015, 10:18 AM
For my money, the most human books ever written.

And on the day his passed away, my local Pub, run by a Pratchett Fan gave away free Banananana Daiquris.

And the landlady is also planning a Discworld Dinner - possibly for the first anniversary of Sir Terry's death with all profits going to Alzheimer's Research Trust.