PDA

View Full Version : Armies of the Imperium - Divination Psykers?

Mr.Gold
07-19-2015, 04:34 PM
What is the Highest Mastery level you can get on an (not Named Character) Armies of the Imperium Psyker that can also take Divination?

I am looking to add one to a unit on Kataphron Destroyers, to result in utter carnage...

CoffeeGrunt
07-19-2015, 04:50 PM
What is the Highest Mastery level you can get on an (not Named Character) Armies of the Imperium Psyker that can also take Divination?

I am looking to add one to a unit on Kataphron Destroyers, to result in utter carnage...

Hmmmm..I think Inquisitors can go to ML3, right? They also Ally nicely into lists.

Failing that, Primaris Psykers go to 2 and are cheap. I think Grey Knight Librarians go to 3, but I'm unsure if they can take Divination.

Fueldrop
07-19-2015, 05:42 PM
Oh god, 50 guardsman blob with a 4++... that's not going anywhere any time soon.

DarkLink
07-19-2015, 08:09 PM
Hmmmm..I think Inquisitors can go to ML3, right? They also Ally nicely into lists.

Failing that, Primaris Psykers go to 2 and are cheap. I think Grey Knight Librarians go to 3, but I'm unsure if they can take Divination.

ML1, and that's it.

Tigirius is straight up the best divination psyker you can get. ML3, can reroll both psychic tests and what powers he gets. Libtarius conclave is awesome to buff him even more.

Djbz
07-19-2015, 11:21 PM
Oh god, 50 guardsman blob with a 4++... that's not going anywhere any time soon.

You realise that with the Sanctuary power from Sanctic daemonology you can make that a 3+ invulnerable?

Mr.Gold
07-20-2015, 01:15 AM
ML1, and that's it.

Tigirius is straight up the best divination psyker you can get. ML3, can reroll both psychic tests and what powers he gets. Libtarius conclave is awesome to buff him even more.

I was looking for non-named characters preferably. mainly as I am thinking of using a primary detachment of Chaos, with an allied detachment of "Dark" mechanicus + "Fallen" psyker...

CoffeeGrunt
07-20-2015, 04:16 AM

I do it with Conscripts when I get the power off, it's hilarious.

Cactus
08-06-2015, 02:57 PM
You could put all of your guard on a skyshield landing pad with it's shields up for a 4+ invuln save... Landing pads never perils either.

CoffeeGrunt
08-06-2015, 04:30 PM
Can't exactly be mobile while they're doing that.

Erik Setzer
08-07-2015, 07:50 AM
A 4+ inv. Guard blob versus an invisible Knight... that's the stuff of legends.