PDA

View Full Version : 40K Grudge Matches

crazyredpraetorian
03-07-2010, 07:39 PM
As you all know sometimes web personalities clash or sometimes there is just a friendly rivalry between others( ex: jwolf vs. fitz and jawablls at last years BoLSCon). Who would you like to play at a major Con for bragging rights? What two people or two groups would you like to see in a grudge match?

Sangre
03-07-2010, 09:54 PM
My marines against Melissia's Sisters. Pub fight. Motherwell rules.

Squirrel_Fish
03-07-2010, 10:54 PM
Everyone vs. Buffo.

Herald of Nurgle
03-07-2010, 11:00 PM
I'd love to see a big *** Siege of the Emperor's Palace redux... well, I would if I were going :P
Double EVERYTHING.

crazyredpraetorian
03-07-2010, 11:22 PM
Aldramelech Vs. Buffo 2000pts, 2 armies, 2 words, grudge match.

Aldramelech
03-08-2010, 01:53 AM
Goodbye

BuFFo
03-08-2010, 02:11 AM
I wouldn't say I have grudges against anyone online, even though it may seem that way sometimes.

The players I would love to play against would be the following, in no real order;

Melissa - I haven't played against (I used to own one myself) a pure Sisters army, ever. Would be the only army I have not faced.
Jwolf - He seems to have a style I admire and would love to see personally.
Bigred - I think I could sneak some cheating dice rolls past this guy. Anyone I can cheat easily with gets a plus in my book.
Havik110 - He plays Dark Eldar, and I love seeing other DE players. I can always learn more about ym Favorite army!

There are a few others I would love to play, but I can't remember names all that well. :mad:

MVBrandt
03-08-2010, 06:45 AM
Grudge matches via the intarweb?

I've offered to vassal or adepticon fight vs. numerous ones during discussions where strawmen are used to avoid detailed discussion, but the real ITG's always dodge such things.

rbryce
03-08-2010, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangre View Post
My marines against Melissia's Sisters. Pub fight. Motherwell rules.
Id pay good money for that! lol

id actually subscribe to sky to watch it on box office lol. or if they didnt put it on(though the viewing figures would be huge), id fly over to the states to see it.
personally id like to see a massive heresy era duke out by the fly lords, or a mini tourney for the big power gamers, id learn a lot just watching that.

Jwolf
03-08-2010, 07:39 AM
I'll be at Adepticon in a few weeks, but I'm afraid I'm pretty solidly booked for people that sleep. Nevertheless, if anyone wants to try a game at some obscene hour, I'll be glad to oblige.

Duke
03-08-2010, 09:24 AM
Im going to have to say Sangre and Mel. Bolscon event? lol

Duke

Melissia
03-08-2010, 11:18 AM
Lol. And then I surprise everyone by bringing a horde Ork army :P

No, I'm not showing up, it's a joke dudes.

therealjohnny5
03-08-2010, 06:06 PM
My RG will gladly take on your sisters or ork horde Mel, i'd like to see Duke vs Sangre, all that blood and what not....and Ald and Festus' IG madness.

Sangre
03-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Did I have a problem with Duke? I thought it was Mel who was my MORTAL NEMESIS/LOVE INTEREST.

Faultie
03-08-2010, 09:21 PM
Did I have a problem with Duke? I thought it was Mel who was my MORTAL NEMESIS/LOVE INTEREST.

Not until BoLS Lounge II.

Duke
03-08-2010, 10:58 PM
BOLS lounge part Deux! Revenge of the fallen and can't get up!

Duke

Sangre
03-08-2010, 11:23 PM
I'm more than willing to start a grudge with Duke, as soon as I've resolved my massive sexual tension with Melissia.

Duke
03-08-2010, 11:46 PM
Im down with a grudge as well... But only if it is over one of two things:

1. Something overtly manly, like who has more spikes on his club... Or spots on his cave-man outfit. Possibly even something as basic as who has a cooler scar.

2. Something so absurd it can only be settled with a dice off for the other persons head. Like putting the toilet paper on top or bottom.

Those are my rules. But I shall wait until you finish whatever it is you have with M... Or don't have rather. I just like it when the good ol "Shut up sangre," rears its head. lol good times

Duke

Madness
03-09-2010, 12:39 AM
Uh, uh, can I be someone's lancer (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheLancer)?

Aldramelech
03-09-2010, 01:59 AM
Goodbye

therealjohnny5
03-09-2010, 03:35 PM
NO! because that means someone's gonna have to kiss their Sister (with tongues!) Eww

Wait a minute! Ive figured it out........

Sangre: Melissia, I love you!
Melissia: I love you Sangre! (looks dreamily into his eyes)
Sangre: But we cant.......
Melissia: SHUT UP SANGRE!
Much heated passion ensues, door bursts open (possibly a small explosion?)
Melissia's Dad: SANGRE STOP THIS MADNESS!!!!!
Melissia: But Father, we are in love
Melissia's Dad: NO THIS CANNOT BE! SANGRE, I AM YOUR FATHER!!!!!!
Sangre: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big Music: DUH, DUH, DUHH, DE DUH DUH, DE DUH DUH

Nice Ald, sounds vaguely familiar though....if i could just put my finger on it....

Darkwynn
03-09-2010, 09:26 PM
I will also be up at Adepticon with Jwolf and if anyone wants to get some games in just let me know. I am willing to throw down with anyone up there. :)

Sangre
03-10-2010, 06:28 AM
Apparently Johnny5 wants me and Melissia to breed.

Well that makes two of us.

Madness
03-10-2010, 06:56 AM

Nice one liner.

therealjohnny5
03-10-2010, 08:12 AM
I will also be up at Adepticon with Jwolf and if anyone wants to get some games in just let me know. I am willing to throw down with anyone up there. :)

i should totally be down...

just looking out for my hommies...really i'm happy for you guys...

Aldramelech
03-10-2010, 09:09 AM
Goodbye

Melissia
03-10-2010, 10:44 AM
A distraction! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMZwZiU0kKs)

*goes over there to play supcom2 instead of read this crap*

therealjohnny5
03-10-2010, 02:42 PM

Fantastic video! love Walken...

Sangre
03-10-2010, 06:53 PM

See how she wants me? I can smell it.