PDA

View Full Version : Ready Guns & Heroes´Path also painted!

Lost Vyper
06-25-2015, 10:36 AM
At last godzdarnit i got them made...took the photos with a better camera, so we can really see my "skills"...hmm, maybe i should take new photos with iPad quickly? :rolleyes:

So the Guns are ready, hustled them in today, cos i want to use them in a batrep or two tomorrow, to see how they look & play on the battlefield. I was quite happy on those, i love to do stuff myself, more "artistic" freedom...the Tripod Lascannon & the Double Lascannon Bunker are a bit "gritty and grimy" -looking, so i left the missile more cleaner. It reminds me (not the look thou) about that episode of Stargate : Atlantis, where the Genii were making that A-bomb and all the scientists died...maybe that happened on this planet too? :p Didn´t get to launch it, aih?

The Heroes´Path was a painful process, it took forever (mostly due to a fact, there wasn´t going to be games for a while) and the Death Jester and Spiritseer came out great (IHMO), but i dropped the ball (and the rest of the interest) painting the Solitaire...i have no skills freehand small stuff, so, there you go...

- Happy Vyper