PDA

View Full Version : Itīs raining and iīm bored...more guns on the battlefield!

Lost Vyper
06-24-2015, 09:17 AM
Hi,

So as the title says, weather in Finland is s*** and iīm so bored, cos all the clubīs players are on a vacation or kids are sick or whatever, on to the POINT DAMMIT! :p

I started to make a terrain piece (again), but just couldnīt get anything to work, so, plan B, simple, small items, that can be played with either on our city-gaming mat or the green fields one. Idea is, that they can be used as guns on the battlefield with their own simple rules...

I created these:

1.) A single use Missile, Range 60", S5 or 6 Large Blast and i was thinking about the turn when itīs fired being the AP :eek:
So, itīs good to own in the first two turns...obviously the rules must be tested
2.) A mobile Lascannon on a tripod, with a bit less strength, like S6 AP2? You can move AND shoot normally with it
3.) A sandbagged turret mount with TWO Lascannons (S6 AP2) AND, if you have at least two men operating them, you can split fire :)...

Here they are, going on to the more boring phase, the base coating and the painting. I love to create these, but someone else could do the painting :cool:

- Bored Vyper

lobster-overlord
06-24-2015, 12:01 PM
That is the first time I've ever seen that silly little toy sandbag set up look good. Nicely done.

Lost Vyper
06-24-2015, 11:01 PM
Thanks! Appreciated. Once again, my 8-year old throwing away toys he doesnīt use anymore and iīm a scavenger :)