PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Knight with Interceptor / Skyfire

racooncity
05-16-2015, 09:10 AM
Hi,

Fairly self explanatory but I'm a little unsure after reading the BRB...

If I fire the twin-linked icarus interceptor (with skyfire) from my Knight, using the interceptor rule.. aka in my opponents turn in response to him bring a flyer on from reserves...

Does this then mean I am firing snap shots with my other weapons in my turn following?

The skyfire rule isn't crystal clear to me after reading... Thanks!

Charistoph
05-17-2015, 03:56 PM
No, for two reasons.

Even if it was a model choosing to have Skyfire instead of a weapon with Skyfire, like Flyers can, that is only for that Phase.

But if a Super-Heavy fired a weapon with Skyfire at a Flying/Skimmer target, but fired the non-Skyfire at ground targets, it would not be affected by Snap Fire for this.

Reldane
05-18-2015, 10:35 AM
page 147 "interceptor... if this rule is used, the weapon cannot be fired in the next turn, but the firing model can shoot a different weapon if it has one"

so you can fire your Icarus interceptor at your opponent's flyer at the end of movement phase in which it arrived. however in your next turn you can't fire the Icarus interceptor but you can fire any other weapon the knight might be armed with.

JMichael
05-19-2015, 04:02 PM
Also the Knight doesn't have Skyfire/Interceptor, only that specific weapon does.