PDA

View Full Version : Wierd Headcanon from your local store.

Kaptain Badrukk
05-13-2015, 06:07 AM
So, weird head-canon appears in every hobby club or shop.
The one that's got me giggling internally is one shared by my store.
As we all know Captain Sicarius is something of a fan of drop-pod assaults.
Now imagine this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYk9q9UBnmg with Sicarius and drop-pods. This is now how I imagine him forever.
So, what's the random head-canon that your group has?
KB

Tyrendian
05-13-2015, 10:28 AM
something that came up on the very first evening of your first Deathwatch round... we were having a nice fight with a Genestealer Cult, and one turn our Devastator rolled totally bonkers with his Heavy Bolter (which in our opinion is crazy op anyway^^), and out of nowhere the guy just started yelling GEMÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜSE (which is german for vegetables, but sounds way more awesome when yelled out loud than the english version :D). So ever since then, instead of giving Dakka in whatever situation, we yell for vegetables.

Fueldrop
05-16-2015, 02:35 AM
Our store has a running gag that whenever there's a DISMAL round of shooting at an Eldar Vehicles (aka at least 3 heavy weapons shoot at it and not a single shot deals damage all round) it's because the enemy were attacking a hologram while the actual vehicle is hidden by holofields a bit to the left.

When the same thing happens to an imperial light vehicle, it's because the enemy was attacking a cardboard cutout that CREED! set up earlier.

Deathmage
05-16-2015, 04:55 AM
A fantasy discussion that lead to 40k. The fact that the way that Dwarves can survive underground for so long is giant 'underground cows' - yes you did read that right. The cows would sit with their mouths open and eat Skaven that think its a cave. When the dwarves want to eat it they lure it into a giant furnace with Skaven then burn it, feasting on the cow all that year. To use it in game would just be a base with a 'Moo' speech bubble, and ethereal of course. This lead to 'Space cows', that are all psykers. Both the emperor and the hivemind are secretly space cows. I am sad to say no alcohol was involved in this discussion...