PDA

View Full Version : Need Mole mortar stats

LongFang
02-28-2010, 09:19 AM
Folks, I need your help. While rebuilding my Imperial Guard army I came across some interesting miniatures in my bits cabinet, and I need some rules assistance. I found a battery of thudd guns and a battery of mole mortars from second edition. I had no problems with the thudd guns/quad launchers as a friend gave me what I needed from a forge world book he has, but I can not for the life of me find information on the mole mortar in 5th edition. If anyone has the info I need could you please toss and old dog a bone and PM me the new rules if they exist, my platoon of stunties would really appreciate the help. Thanks. Mod if this will cause any problems with GW please feel free to correct my error. Tks

Gotthammer
02-28-2010, 10:23 AM
Closest rules in 5th are the Forge World DKoK Mole Launcher (http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/dkkmolelauncher.htm) ones - they're in Vraks 2 or 3. Basically the same thing but with much shorter range.

LongFang
02-28-2010, 10:58 AM
"Madness", thank you very much. I hate to ask but is it an elite like the quad launcher?

Gotthammer
02-28-2010, 11:49 AM
It's included an option for the Krieg Engineer Squad, who are troops.

LongFang
02-28-2010, 07:29 PM
It's included an option for the Krieg Engineer Squad, who are troops.

Thanks for your help, the PM clarified everything. Now I have to figure out how to spring my mole mortars on an unsuspecting foe.