PDA

View Full Version : Demos

gcsmith
02-22-2010, 02:15 PM
Hey guys this is just some of the fluff behind my new and first hive fleet. Enjoy.

*Attention* Incoming Data Code from Inquisitor Thorian Meldar *Location* Ruins of Hive Demos planet Feldar East quadrant *Contents*:
To the ministratum I bring urgent and dear warning of a new and most dire Tyranid threat. Within the last year several flames of life have been extinguished and no evidence has been left, that was until 2 months ago. It appears not every citizen of the planets was destroyed, in fact one, Namely Captain Reiksford of the 4th demos guard was able to survive in the remains of a stasis chamber prototype that was being developed by some mars adepti. Luckily I was able to get a interview with the Captain before his summary execution by the Commisars for cowardice, unfortunately the captain had been driven into insanity first by his ordeal with the menace and secondly with his time in the stasis chamber. Still I was able to gather enough info to search the underhive and find video records as well as transmissions from the first few days of lost contact. Enough Traces were gathered to both determine that perpetrators were Tyranids and that also a most startling secret. The tyranid invasion appeared without a fleet in any nearby sector. At first it was thought that the tyranids were Genestealers that invaded from some of the larger industrial ships. That was until the emergence of the Species Doom of malantai, Somehow it seems that this new fleet is able to not only able to invade planets undetected but also without a known fleet, Maybe their ships are able to utilise some sort of alien camouflage impenetrable to imperial sensors. Or this new fleet; dubbed Hive Fleet Demos due to the site of where this new threat was detected; has got hold of transteler teleport technology. Still Research is being carried out and soon we should delve deeper into the mysteries of this fleet. Praise be to Emperor and let his light guide us.

Grotzooka
02-22-2010, 07:14 PM
Feth! We're doomed! TO ARMS! TO ARMS!