PDA

View Full Version : What's next then?

Mr Mystery
02-28-2015, 04:52 AM
Howdydoodee folks.

So, Scum and Villainy have hit, and the Raider is well on it's way (At The Printers is it's official status).

After that.....silence, so far. We know FFG will be able (and no doubt willing!) to cover Episode VII stuff, but I don't expect to see much of that prior to the film's release, because of licensing reasons and spoilers and that. I'd reckon we might see the ships around October time in preview, and then release in the new year, or possibly just before Chrimbo, so we can chuck munneh at them like never before.

But that still leaves a couple of quarters where we don't know what to expect.

Any ideas? Speculate!

Houghten
02-28-2015, 05:53 AM
Well, obviously Scum need more ships. They've got a grand total of seven, of which three are unique, where Rebels have eleven and Imperials have ten. I'm hoping for T-Wings, R-41 Starchasers, and an Action IV (Huge Ship).

Uglies would be nice too, but I'm not holding my breath on that one. Likewise the YT-2000 (with cards for Rebels and Scum) and the Skipray Blastboat (with cards for Imperials and Scum).

With Ep7 confirmed I don't think a wave of Rebels ships is beyond the realm of possibility. The Gozanti cruiser (TIE carrier thingy) and VCX-100 (Ghost) would compliment one another nicely, backed up by the Inquisitor's TIE Advanced v1 prototype and the Phantom (yes, I do think they'd sell the Ghost and the Phantom separately).

Mr Mystery
02-28-2015, 06:11 AM
Gozanti and Ghost could introduce a carrier mechanic into the game. That would be cool.

Matt Trent
02-28-2015, 05:39 PM
Why can't the ships be released prior to the movies?

Lego does it all the time.