PDA

View Full Version : When will the FW HH books get to Prospero?

Popsical
02-27-2015, 10:28 AM
So, as the title says, when will Prospero get its FW HH book?
The only single legion that could get my hard earned cash are the Thousand Sons, does anyone who went to the weekender have any idea when the book is due?
For me the biggest problem with starting a HH 30k army is the thought of buying stuff that i will need to replace due to legion specific replacements, such as shoulder pads etc etc.
Does anyone have solutions to this?

Mr Mystery
02-27-2015, 10:30 AM
Nobody is quite sure.

From the recent Weekender, a big hold up is that Thousand Sons Legion fought very differently from the other Legions, and they want to properly capture that.

Popsical
02-27-2015, 10:34 AM
That was my thinking behind the delay, also why i cant think of starting their legion.

Lurker
02-27-2015, 11:15 AM
As to the bits, (it's heresy I know, but...) you could try alternate mfg's like Anvil industries, Scibor and Max mini . IIRC all three have"Egyptian" themed bits. And there's always eBay...

DrLove42
02-27-2015, 12:19 PM
At the Heresy event this year (few weeks back) they said that Book 5 (due April) is Calth. Book 6 (due before end of 2015) is the rest of Calth and the Shadow Campaign...then book 7 will be Prospero.

So at the Heresy event next year (Feb-April normally) expect big things.

Popsical
02-27-2015, 01:01 PM
Well much as its a disappointment i suppose ive got a year to save and plan. Cheers guys.