3 Skyweavers
3x Haywire Cannon

Flesh Assaulter's (180 Points)

Skyweavers
3 Skyweavers
3x Zephyrglaive

The Grand Finale (80 Points)

Voidweaver
Heywire Cannon (I meant Prismatic Cannon sorry about the confusion)

The Final Act comes in by deep strike
Solitaire

The way I have designed this army is as a play that each role is needed for the show and with the grace of the laughing god makes it worth wile enjoy :D

PGBergz
02-26-2015, 02:17 PM
Elite Killer Unit (355 Points)

Troupe
1 Troupe Master (Warlord) The Laughing God's eye
4 Players
5x Neuro Disruptor
5x Harlequin's Kiss
Shadowseer
Mastery level 2
Neuro Disruptor
Starweaver

Horde Killer Unit (250 Points)

Troupe
1 Troupe Master
4 Players
5x Harlequin's Embrace
Death Jester
Starweaver

Special Operation's Unit (323 Points)

Troupe
1 Troupe Master
5 Players
6x Harlequin's Caress
6x Fusion Pistol
1x Haywire grenade
Starweaver

Armour Assaulter's (165 Points)

Skyweavers
3 Skyweavers
3x Haywire Cannon

Skyweavers
3 Skyweavers
3x Zephyrglaive

Voidweaver
Heywire Cannon

Solitaire

The way I have designed this army is as a play that each role is needed for the show and with the grace of the laughing god makes it worth wile enjoy :D

I like it, are you worried your opponent will be able to ID what your specific roles are and neutralize targets before they can play their part (see what i did there!). I posted a harlequins list a few threads down and i mixed the wepaons between all the units so each unit can handle multiple roles. a canny opponent will see all the fushion pistols and be like "yup thats gotta go first"

just my thoughts

Xaric
02-27-2015, 04:43 PM
ah but can they defeat them before they come to a climax of the act? remember turn 2 = run + charge but anyway that is why each unit with transport has a corresponding skyweaver/voidweaver unit encase one does die.

Horde killers = Horde Killer Unit + Flesh Assaulter's
Elite Killers = Elite Killer Unit + The Grand Finale (by the way mistake I meant Prismatic cannon not haywire cannon)
Special Killers = Special Operation's Unit + Armour Assaulter's

So what do you kill first the transport or the skyweavers/voidweaver because if you kill one the other one will have its chance to shine in the light :D

About the ID of my units that kind of fits the theme of the fluff where the harlequin's are trying to teach by performance ever gone to a play and looked at the actors to know who the villains and who the heroes are :)

A big question I am unsure about are the parts interchangeable with other kits like can I take guns and heads from 1 kit to another to make say one unit that is elite killers to have the half mask and horde killers to have the mask with the fabric trailing and the special killers to have the "trolling mask"?

Kelshin
03-01-2015, 12:07 AM
Elite Killer Unit (355 Points)

Troupe
1 Troupe Master (Warlord) The Laughing God's eye
4 Players
5x Neuro Disruptor
5x Harlequin's Kiss
Shadowseer
Mastery level 2
Neuro Disruptor
Starweaver

Horde Killer Unit (250 Points)

Troupe
1 Troupe Master
4 Players
5x Harlequin's Embrace
Death Jester
Starweaver

Special Operation's Unit (323 Points)

Troupe
1 Troupe Master
5 Players
6x Harlequin's Caress
6x Fusion Pistol
1x Haywire grenade
Starweaver

Armour Assaulter's (165 Points)

Skyweavers
3 Skyweavers
3x Haywire Cannon

Skyweavers
3 Skyweavers
3x Zephyrglaive

Voidweaver
Heywire Cannon (I meant Prismatic Cannon sorry about the confusion)

Solitaire

So I think it looks fun and fast. The prooooblem is going to be you not going first; or them having a good first turn. Your vehicles will probably be really, really exposed, and once those 2 HP are gone, there will be nothing to stop them from just boltering (or whatever) your units off the table.

Im playing around with the list myself; and I've got my three troupes on foot each with a Seer which I consider mandatory. I dont know how well they can run pure mech if you're playing JUST Harlies. Splashed into another army is a completely different matter. just my 2c though. I'd definitely say give it a shot, see if you can fly rings around people.

Xaric
03-01-2015, 04:20 AM
looks like ill be taking from the light 50% twilight 25% dark 25% warlord trait table of my games mostly because of the nature of what you said Kelshin to be honest I think the 3 warlord trees have a huge impact to playing a harlequin army based on the style of play

PGBergz
03-02-2015, 07:19 AM
Yes, I have been kit bashing all my masks to make things very thematic.

My Twilight Troupe all has split masks except the Troupe Master. My light troupe has all laughing masks, and my dark troupe will have all frowny face masks. I have used the same style masks on the starweavers too. my skyweavers have masks that make it easy to tell units apart until i can get to painting them.