PDA

View Full Version : The weapons of Tarik Torgaddon.

Popsical
02-23-2015, 10:30 AM
Hi all. For my latest army i want to use the legion preator as Tarik Torgaddon in his final battle on Istvaan III.
My question is, what was the combination of weapons he held during that battle?
Cheers in advance Pops.

Path Walker
02-23-2015, 10:58 AM
Pretty sure on Isstvaan he's mentioned as having a sword, but it doesn't go in to any detail about what sort of sword, I imagine as a high ranking officer in the Sons of Horus, he'd have had at least a power sword

Dlatrex
02-23-2015, 02:57 PM
On page 248 (in my version)

"Torgaddon leapt upon him, plunging his sword into the traitor’s back." and then on the next page "Torgaddon kept close behind him, sweeping his bol- ter between chunks of tiling or fallen masonry."

No better detail than those that I can find.

Haighus
02-23-2015, 06:01 PM
So, in essence, some kind of sword, mostly likely a power sword, although you could probably get away with a Paragon blade if desired seeing as he was one of the 4 highest ranking officers in the SoH after Horus, and some kind of bolter, most likely just a standard one. Although Praetors can take a bolter in addition to their pistol and ccw, so you can have a pistol of some kind too.

Path Walker
02-24-2015, 05:30 AM
I imagine Torgaddon to be the kind of guy to pick up and use any weapon he fancies on the battlefield on Isstvaan though, so I think you're open for whatever you like really