PDA

View Full Version : Doom of Mymaera - £25 whilst stocks last.

Mr Mystery
02-19-2015, 01:41 AM
Yup, Forgeworld have snuck out another bargain.

And although a wee bit outdated rules wise, still a must have for all Eldar players!

Can't link at the moment, but it's undee New Stuff.

monkiman
02-19-2015, 01:55 AM
Here ya go

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/IMPERIAL-ARMOUR-VOLUME-ELEVEN-THE-DOOM-OF-MYMEARA.html

Mr Mystery
02-19-2015, 02:51 AM
Cheers dude :)

Tyrendian
02-19-2015, 05:53 AM
and yes, absolutely a must-have, as are pretty much all those ForgeWorld books - especially at that kind of price!

Defenestratus
02-19-2015, 08:19 AM
I would highly caution anyone who is thinking about buying this book for Eldar rules - they are massively out of date and would take quite a bit of houseruling to get to work with the new codex/ruleset.

40kGamer
02-19-2015, 08:22 AM
I would highly caution anyone who is thinking about buying this book for Eldar rules - they are massively out of date and would take quite a bit of houseruling to get to work with the new codex/ruleset.

Agreed! If you want it as a fluff book go for it but the rules are DOA.

Arthfael
02-19-2015, 10:00 AM
Do you think this indicates they will at last update it?

Mr Mystery
02-19-2015, 10:06 AM
Yup.

Seems they're clearing out the back stock of IA books.

So far, they've done The Imperium and Chaos stuff to current standard. Chaos book is particularly ace!

Defenestratus
02-19-2015, 10:17 AM
Do you think this indicates they will at last update it?

When I spoke to FW last year, they said that they were about to "revise" the Corsair Eldar list and asked for any recommendations I might have.

Archon Charybdis
02-19-2015, 02:41 PM
When I spoke to FW last year, they said that they were about to "revise" the Corsair Eldar list and asked for any recommendations I might have.

They could start with the Corsair Prince, and not make him ~50% more expensive than an Autarch and worse in every conceivable way. That and the Void Dreamer needs a complete overhaul. Other than those though, mostly I'd say it's just updating the wargear profiles to be in line with the main book, and tweaking the points.

Defenestratus
02-19-2015, 03:50 PM
They could start with the Corsair Prince, and not make him ~50% more expensive than an Autarch and worse in every conceivable way. That and the Void Dreamer needs a complete overhaul. Other than those though, mostly I'd say it's just updating the wargear profiles to be in line with the main book, and tweaking the points.

Try using the "oh btw its Night fighting now" in an apocalypse game and you'll be thinking that he's the best deal ever :P

Charon
02-19-2015, 04:15 PM
Try using the "oh btw its Night fighting now" in an apocalypse game and you'll be thinking that he's the best deal ever :P

It was in 6th.
As nightfight now only gives stealth and has no range requirements it is basically worthless.

Defenestratus
02-19-2015, 04:26 PM
It was in 6th.
As nightfight now only gives stealth and has no range requirements it is basically worthless.

Tells you how many games of 7th I've played! :P