PDA

View Full Version : R'varna and Y'vahra riptides.

ScorpionLord
01-11-2015, 01:57 PM
Hi folks I am looking for build instructions on each of these can anyone help please.

Mr Mystery
01-11-2015, 02:02 PM
Should have been sent with the Forgeworld kit.

ShadowcatX
01-11-2015, 03:49 PM
I'd guess he got them through a recaster, and recasters don't send instructions.

Mr Mystery
01-11-2015, 04:22 PM
Well, if so, enjoy working it on your own, cheapskate.

Deadlift
01-11-2015, 04:30 PM
I'd guess he got them through a recaster, and recasters don't send instructions.

Or you know, intersted in how difficult they are to put together before forking out for either model. FW have also been known to "forget" to send instructions with kits. Happened to me multiple times.

To the OP if your instructions are missing, drop FW an email, I'm sure they will help you out with a PDF etc.

You two should be ashamed, new member asks for help and he accused of buying recasts and being a cheap skate instead :p

Mr Mystery
01-11-2015, 04:36 PM
I've not accused owt :p

Just said if he has, well good luck!

Charistoph
01-11-2015, 06:53 PM
Or you know, intersted in how difficult they are to put together before forking out for either model. FW have also been known to "forget" to send instructions with kits. Happened to me multiple times.

To the OP if your instructions are missing, drop FW an email, I'm sure they will help you out with a PDF etc.

You two should be ashamed, new member asks for help and he accused of buying recasts and being a cheap skate instead :p

That's happened to some of the people at my LGS.

Inqscott
01-11-2015, 07:13 PM
That's happened to some of the people at my LGS.

That's happened to me and My group through the last 2 have brought enough to buy a car and instructions have not been with all the kits we have gotten