PDA

View Full Version : Is it just a coincidence or is it me.....

Azrael71
01-07-2015, 05:42 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to put this in but does anyone think like i do the with the codexes how weird it has been lately. Nids came then BA in Shield of Baal who are working with the necrons against them, but both armies has issues with the sororitas. The Flesh Tearers took out the Sororitas and Necrons did it at sanctuary 101.

The way the codex releases are would be nids, BA, Necrons and then I think it would be Sororitas to keep with the story or am I just seeing things too logically.

Clockwork
01-07-2015, 11:15 PM
The Necrons at Sanctuary 101 may not have even been the same group we have here, and the Crons in the fluff for the Shield of Baal aren't even on the same planet as the Sisters, and never interact with the Sisters. It basically gives us Blood Angels and Necrons working together against the Tyranids in a way that makes sense (without the brofisting).

And the Flesh Tearers, IIRC, were retconned to have scared the Sisters off from their posts (to prevent casualties) but not having to actually killed them.

Even then the Sisters on Armageddon that were involved in that were Argent Shroud who aren't here.

Charon
01-08-2015, 02:56 AM
Actually the shield of baal campain books where a huge disappointment for a friend of mine as they dont even contain a single Sororitas Formation despite them beeing one of the main story factions.

Clockwork
01-08-2015, 05:36 AM
Actually the shield of baal campain books where a huge disappointment for a friend of mine as they dont even contain a single Sororitas Formation despite them beeing one of the main story factions.

Yeah, they get a couple missions with the Nids (and one with the Flesh Tearers, but the Flesh Tearers one gives them no special rules despite everyone else getting special rules).