PDA

View Full Version : Dream Interpretation

Aldramelech
02-12-2010, 02:37 AM
Goodbye

Master Bryss
02-12-2010, 06:03 AM
Do you know how lucky you are to actually get dreams that make actual sense? I once had a dream that I was in a gym, then I got shot shot in the back by a woman practising archery. Then I got absorbed into some red jelly. Interpret that, someone.

Have you tried the internet?

Aldramelech
02-12-2010, 06:42 AM
Goodbye

Lord Azaghul
02-22-2010, 07:46 AM
Anyone know anything about this?

I keep having a very vivid dream that I need to go into town, so I steal a bus! I stop at all the stops on route to pick up passengers and when I arrive I get out and walk off, the dream ends there.

Had it about 4 times in the last 2 weeks.......:confused:

Are you very anxious about some obligation in your life?
To some extent perhaps you are willing to bypass standard behavior to achieve an objective, but you still feel obligated to not let down/disrupt those around you who your choices are effecting.

The other guy
03-10-2010, 11:02 AM
Anyone know anything about this?

I keep having a very vivid dream that I need to go into town, so I steal a bus! I stop at all the stops on route to pick up passengers and when I arrive I get out and walk off, the dream ends there.

Had it about 4 times in the last 2 weeks.......:confused:

Town is where you buy stuff. If you go to town it probably means you need stuff.

So Town symbolizes you need something, or your mind thinks you need something. Maybe you are looking for an answer to something? Because you dont say why you need to go to town, i suspect it is not something you remember, or not important to you. So it is more about the looking then what you are looking for.

Still with me?

I dont know much about you, but i imagine you dont steal much, especially not buses. So stealing the bus is about doing something differently. It is doing something you have never done before, or facing a new challenge.

Buses are big, stable, safe things. If a car is normal, then a moped is dangerous and a bus is safety.

But you stopped at all the bus stops. Like a bus is meant to. You stayed committed to the responsibility of the bus, even though you were doing something different.
So i would say that symbolizes commitments and responsibilities you cant lose, even in new circumstances.

The fact that the dream ends after the bus could mean you dont know what comes next. It is uncertainty after you finish what you are doing.

So i would say that you are facing some changes in your life. You are looking for some stability (stealing the bus) but you know you wont get that stability until you have done something new. You may not have a choice about doing something new. Things are changing and you dont have a choice in this. Or things haven't changed but you need them to so you can feel stable.
But you feel burdened by your responsibilities, and would like to lay them down. You have pressures in your life. You want to get rid of them (or at least reduce them) but dont know what would happen if you do.

Does that help?

Aldramelech
03-10-2010, 12:55 PM
Goodbye

BuFFo
03-10-2010, 06:50 PM
You want to be a bus driver.

Sometimes a banana is just that - a banana.

Aldramelech
03-11-2010, 03:41 AM
You want to be a bus driver.

Sometimes a banana is just that - a banana.

Thanks once again for yet another oh so useful sarcastic post. Your contribution continues to astound me.
But hey, +1 post to you!

The other guy
03-11-2010, 05:18 AM
I was just thinking, town could mean people as well as stuff. Town is usually crowded place with lots of people.
SO maybe what you need to go to town for is people?
Are you feeling a bit lonely at your new work?

Aldramelech
03-11-2010, 05:44 AM
Goodbye

BuFFo
03-15-2010, 10:54 PM
Thanks once again for yet another oh so useful sarcastic post. Your contribution continues to astound me.
But hey, +1 post to you!

Just because you think you are reading sarcasm doesn't mean you are.

Freud (http://everything2.com/title/Sometimes+a+cigar+is+just+a+cigar)

And, the last quote in the next link...

Belushi (http://www.phrases.org.uk/bulletin_board/27/messages/542.html)

Maybe, what you think/dream/see is simply exactly what you think/dream/see.

I figured you knew what I meant, but I overestimated you. Sorry about that. Won't happen again.

+2 posts now, thank you.

Aldramelech
03-16-2010, 02:02 AM
And sometimes a **** is just a ****

BuFFo
03-16-2010, 05:29 AM
And sometimes a **** is just a ****

+3 posts now. I like this game.