PDA

View Full Version : merry maim burn kill! new world eater formation and novel today.

Badtucker
12-25-2014, 04:39 AM
Happy Xmas day!

Looks like we have a new world eater novel from black library and a free novel too.

Also a world eater formation too for chaos marines.
Butcherhoard.

Well I guess bezerkers like to wear a festive colour :)
have a good one!

Captain Bubonicus
12-25-2014, 06:43 PM
I paid the cash and snagged the dataslate - it's a formation of 4 berzerker squads, 4 chaos space marine squads (all with mark of Khorne, of course!) and Kharn.

You get double your attacks on all models in a unit if you roll an "8" for charge distance, and any roll of "6" to hit in the assault phase by a model from this formation gets a bonus attack - which in turn can generate another bonus on a "6", et cetera, ad infinitum.

*edit*

Oh, yeah - and everybody gets Adamantium Will.

interrogator_chaplain
12-25-2014, 08:52 PM
Damn, that sounds pretty cool actually.

Vangrail
12-26-2014, 12:47 AM
Where do you get this?? my world eaters will have a field day with this. Can it be used in normal games??

Badtucker
12-26-2014, 04:15 AM
Get it on black Library website, Yeps it's fir use in normal games.

Vangrail
12-26-2014, 02:58 PM
Now i have yet to use a dataslate. Can this be my main detachment? If so do i still have the other slots available? also notice its 8 troop choices :/

Badtucker
12-27-2014, 03:42 AM
It can be your main detachment. However, you have no other slots avalible in it. You can take a secondary detachment and fill that up with other things per usual.
Yes, 8 troops, can be costly... Take transports for them. Tip, normal chaos marines can now take assault claws as transports. :)