PDA

View Full Version : [New] Ork Killa Kans and Deff Dread Conversion Options

Lednera
02-09-2010, 01:21 AM
Hi guys judging by the new plastic kits we got a lot of conversion potential in those two kits. My question is will the Kustom Mega Blasters look about the correct size of guns for the Kans?

plasticaddict
02-09-2010, 02:28 AM
"My question is will the Kustom Mega Blasters look about the correct size of guns for the Kans?"

O' course dey will dere Orksis, a Meks no gonna let somtin like a blasta bein right big an killy stop 'em frum puttin it ona Killa Kan! Corse you gotta make sur the boyz in da Deff Dreds don sees it or deys gonna wants it bak fer demselves!

It looks like the Mega Blasta might be a little large but I don't believe that it will be so big as to make it look out of place on a Kan.

Cryl
02-09-2010, 03:34 AM
if it doesn't quite fit just stick loads of rivets on it and it'll be fine :)

Lednera
02-09-2010, 10:44 AM
sounds interesting both options, has anyone spotted the grotzooka in the kans sprues? I see what could be it in the box art but have not spotted it on the sprue pictures.

plasticaddict
02-09-2010, 11:03 AM
The Grotzooka is in the first sprue pic, upper right. I'm gonnan have to get three boxes of Kans and a Dred, with maybe an extra of each for killy bitz to share with the rest of my Boyz.