PDA

View Full Version : Deathstorms LIVE!

daboarder
11-28-2014, 01:15 PM
http://www.games-workshop.com/en-AU/Shield-of-Baal-Deathstorm-English

Got my copy:p

Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer
11-28-2014, 01:49 PM
Interesting: "Both of these miniatures are currently only available in this set."

Seems like a widespread release is at least being considered. Would be good for the Spawn, it's a little beefy to be just a Broodlord.

Love the Captain's widdle vampire teeth :3

Oo, and the Carnifex has graduated to an oval base. Then again, could be tricky for a model often played in units of three.

daboarder
11-28-2014, 04:55 PM
Interesting: "Both of these miniatures are currently only available in this set."

Seems like a widespread release is at least being considered. Would be good for the Spawn, it's a little beefy to be just a Broodlord.

Love the Captain's widdle vampire teeth :3

Oo, and the Carnifex has graduated to an oval base. Then again, could be tricky for a model often played in units of three.

They've been saying that about all the exclusive plastics, but we haven't had any of them released individually yet (not even the terminator captain)

Don't like that GW has decided to change all the base size either. A fex on an oval will just look stupid because theres going to be far too much spare space, I'm going to be putting mine on a spare 60 mm like my other fexes

Brenlak
12-09-2014, 12:24 AM
So they never sold out here in Canada, got my box on a trip to the game store where I also bought Zombicide!!

The campaign book is really nice, compelling story (It makes you really want to pick up leviathan; oh wait it's gone!)
and you get a box of models for cheap (compared to regular retail) I'm stealing those Terminators for my regular marines!

To end my rant White Dwarf #44 Shield of Baal: Deathstorm on the cover, it also says painting guide inside. Lamest painting guide ever...