PDA

View Full Version : Am I wrong?

John Bower
11-17-2014, 06:20 PM
So you take a 'Green Tide' formation for Apocalypse Orks, my take is surely that Grukk can be the warlord for them? But it seems Army Builder disagrees. Now while I know he is not in the main Ork Codex his still a Warboss no? So does it really need an FAQ to include him in the Green Tide or similar formations?

jeffersonian000
11-17-2014, 06:36 PM
Any character in the primary detachment can be the Warlord, regardless of what Army Builder allows.

SJ

John Bower
11-17-2014, 06:43 PM
Any character in the primary detachment can be the Warlord, regardless of what Army Builder allows.

SJ

cheers, what I thought; I';'m not sure if it says Gazza can be in that one but I think so. I did point it out to the team over at AB40k so hopefully they will rectify that, I know they are still working on the Apoc files.

Paulo187
11-17-2014, 07:36 PM
I think that the issue is that the Green Tide Formation requires a "Warboss". Technically, it doesn't say anywhere in Warlord Grukk's entry that he is a "Warboss", just that he is an HQ choice.

Path Walker
11-18-2014, 08:41 AM
Grukk is not a Warboss, when it says Warboss, you have to choose a Warboss from the Codex.

Ask your opponent though, I'm sure they wouldn't have much of a problem with you using Grukk, not like he's massivley overpowered.

John Bower
11-18-2014, 05:32 PM
Cheers guys, yeah I noticed that even Gazzy can't be part of it; unlike Da Bully Boyz where he is specifically named that formation requires a normal warboss. Oh well, can't win 'em all. :)