PDA

View Full Version : Voidraven bomber; what would yoiu arm with and why?

John Bower
11-14-2014, 04:03 PM
Basically that's it, the Voidraven bomber comes default with the Void mine. But what about other stuff and why?

I'm going with 2 of each of the missiles, just for flexibility; there doesn't on paper seem much to choose to be honest (Implosion are AP2 but small blast against ap - large blast), I'm also toying with the Dark Scythes the blast on them. My thinking being the range won't matter and I plan on protecting her with Razorwings anyway for AA dogfighting.

But that's me; she'll mostly be facing my own armies but I wanted to hear other people's opinions. :)

Tokunator
11-15-2014, 08:15 AM
If you go with Scythes, you are all Blast weapons, so any Interceptor will render you pointless as you either have to take the shots or lose all your shooting that round. If I ran one, I'd stick to the Lances and add no missiles, just to have an S9 lance to threaten Knights.

John Bower
11-15-2014, 03:11 PM
If you go with Scythes, you are all Blast weapons, so any Interceptor will render you pointless as you either have to take the shots or lose all your shooting that round. If I ran one, I'd stick to the Lances and add no missiles, just to have an S9 lance to threaten Knights.

Just FYI the guns all have lance rule. :) Even the scythes are S8 lance. I see what you mean with interceptor but if you are going to worry about that all the time then you're basically saying flyers are pointless now unless you shut it down first which would be priority anyway for any flyer before it arrives.