PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Hive Mind

Cyberscape7
02-01-2010, 02:28 PM
Okay, on the day the nids came out me and Master Bryss went nutty and bought a bunch of stuff. I started a new nid army and now have every kind of unit except Heavy and Bryss got a trygon prime which I think has a pretty decent paint scheme. Anyway while we were playing we were listening to some music. Along the way we heard Mr Brightside by the Killers and we started making up a tyranid themed song out of it. After each of us modified the song we felt the need to share it with all of you. Please enjoy the fruit of me and Master Bryss' insanity. NOTE: sing along with mr brightside:p
I'm coming out of my spore
And i've been doing just fine
Im within twelve inches of a Tyranid Prime
It started out with a list
How did it end up like this
It was only a list, it was only a list
Now i'm back in the foam
And he's calling a cab
And he’s taking his guard
And he’s leaving me sad
Now they're going to play
And my thorax is sick
And it's all in my brain
But he’s rolling the—dice
Now, he hits five marines
Now, let me out

I just can't look its wounding me
And losing morale
Jealousy, turning my face to Snot Green
Painting to sick lullabies
Choking on your frag grenades
But that's just the price I pay
The Norn Queen is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
I'm Mr Hive Mind

Please leave posotie comments

DarkLink
02-01-2010, 10:31 PM
.............uh........................

I'm at a loss for words...;)

Grotzooka
02-02-2010, 09:41 AM
This is good. This is very good. Someone should get a collection of all the silly songs on this forum and combine them into a huge 40k musical of doom.

rbryce
02-02-2010, 09:57 AM
if you can find em all grot, ill have a crack at it lol

Master Bryss
02-02-2010, 10:06 AM
As Cyberscape said, we assume joint responsibilty (I did the chorus!:D). 40k-based songs are always either this, or death metal, and I personally despise death metal.

I too would love a parody 40k musical.

DISCLAIMER: We made the song purely for fun. If you dissapprove, kindly go away back to your ongoing debate about whether or not the Doom of Malan'tai can Leech units in transports.

(Although in my view the easiest way to solve that debate is to never put your transports within 12" of the Doom of Malan'tai. Solved.)

Cyberscape7
02-02-2010, 12:03 PM
I think I will continue to parody songs both with and without master bryss. However to settle this once and for all. Doom of Malantai CANNOT affect units in transports. You hae to blow it up with cataclysm then feed on the victims.

Master Bryss
02-02-2010, 12:21 PM
Let's not go off topic though... we're not like those people who argue about it.

Useless trivia: The song is about a disgruntled Carnifex, who obviously has some issues with his maker :D.

EDIT: My search-fu has all the strength of a lasgun. What other parody songs are on this forum?

Renegade
02-04-2010, 06:15 AM
Let's not go off topic though... we're not like those people who argue about it.

Useless trivia: The song is about a disgruntled Carnifex, who obviously has some issues with his maker :D.

EDIT: My search-fu has all the strength of a lasgun. What other parody songs are on this forum?

I cant remember which thread, but "The Wonderful Thing About Rippers" is very good, and catchy.

TSINI
02-04-2010, 07:24 AM
This song is originally quoted from "Abusepuppy" on this thread (http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=4656)

(Sung to the tune of "The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers)
The most horrible thing about Rippers
Is Rippers are horrible things!
Their bodies are made out of Guardsmen
And their backs can be done up with wings!
They mighty, nite-y, bitey, flighty,
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most horrible thing about Rippers
Is that you never fight just one!
Rippers are horrible monsters
Rippers are mindless beasts
And if you don't start running right now
They'll make you into feasts!
S~o...

The most horrible thing about Rippers
Is that Rippers will eat you alive!
They'll devour your flesh and your bones, son
And not one of you will ever survive!
They're really, kill-y, silly, will-y
Fun, fun, fun, fun fun!
But the most horrible thing about Rippers
Is you never see just one!
Yes, you never see just on~ne!

And i agree that a 40k musical of doom would be outrageous, i hope someone does it...

Subject Keyword
02-04-2010, 11:40 AM
Tyranids! The Musical! Brilliant!

The possibilities are endless.
*Hums old Broadway tunes with lyrics about Genestealers eating peoples faces.*

Master Bryss
02-04-2010, 11:40 AM
Tyranids! The Musical! Brilliant!

The possibilities are endless.
*Hums old Broadway tunes with lyrics about Genestealers eating peoples faces.*

Any chance of writing down said lyrics?

Scoota
02-04-2010, 09:16 PM
Tyranids, the musical.

I love it!

I'll have to see what I can come up with - I've already got "Start spreading the news, we're feeding today" (New York New York) in my head.

Or something South Park-ish - instead of Blame Canada: Blame Malan'Tai, Blame Malan'Tai, They're not even a living Craftworld anyway.

Hrmmmm...