PDA

View Full Version : SimonMoonPainting Competition 2014

Simon Moon
09-14-2014, 03:29 AM
http://warhammer-board.de/index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=20492

Painting Competition Info 1&2!

First infos about my upcoming online painting competition on SimonMoonPainting (https://www.facebook.com/SimonMoonPainting)
The comp will start at the beginning of the german autumn (23th September!) and ends with it(22th December).
Everyone who liked my Page can take part!
The theme of the comp. will be announced on 22th September!
You will be able to win awesome stuff like new models, new paints,new brushes and also Vouchers!

There will be 3 category at the moment

-Pro Category (for all painters who have frequently won competitions!)

-Advanced Category (for all painters which frequently take part in competitions!)

-Beginner Category (please only beginners for which this is the first competition ever!)

I decided myself for that three categories because i want to give everyone a fair chance. Also every category will have a own little random prize pool! That will mean that you also have a chance to win a great prize without being one of the first three!
More infos in the next update

The sponsors are:

Acolyte Miniatures
Aradia Miniatures
Dark star Miniatures
MASSIVE VOODOO
Big Panda V
Titan-Forge
sockelmacher.de
Dark Art Miniatures
Zealot Miniatures
Marrow Production
Pro Gloria Miniatures
The 36 Chambers
Tabletop-Art
Secret Weapon Miniatures

(Thank you all very much for your help without you this wouldn't be possible)

So please share this with your friends to inform them and to make this the biggest and greatest online painting competition facebook ever saw!!

Geetz
SimonMoon

Simon Moon
09-16-2014, 01:41 AM
Update 3

There will be no restriction in manufacture or size. It also doesn't matter if it is fantasy, sci-fi or historical!
All Entries have to be completely new.
You are allowed to show W.I.P. pics of your projects wherever you like during your work but the final piece only after you recieved the confirmation mail!

In the first 3 categorys ( pro/advanced / beginner) you will all have to do "the same kind of thing".
Only in the new 4th category ("Dioramic-Display") your task will be a bit different

But STOP !

Before you start building something wait for the final rule update (Including revelation of the theme! ) on September 22th so you don't mess up things

Also don't forget you have to like my page if you want to take part!

More infos in the final update on Sept. 22th!