View Full Version : 1850 Grey Knight w Inquisition list

GM Rex Nihilo
09-10-2014, 06:15 PM
Grey Knight Primary Detachment

HQ - GK Librarian w ML3, Relic - Cuirass of Sacrifice, SB

Troops- GK Terminators x5 - DH x2, Falchions x3

Troops - GK Terminators x5 - PsyCan x2, Halberds x3 NFS x2

Elite - Purifiers x5 - DH x1, Stave x1, Falchions x3 in Rhino w dozers

Hvy Support - Nemesis DreadKnight, Hvy PsyCan, Hvy Incin, PTeleporter, Daemon Hammer

Hvy Support - Nemesis DreadKnight, Hvy PsyCan, Hvy Psylencer, PTeleporter

Fast Attack - Storm Raven - TLMM, TLLC

Inquisition Allied Detachment

HQ - Coteaz

Elite/Troops - Inquisitorial Henchman warband - DCA x5, Crusaders x5, Psyker

Elite/Troops- Inquisitorial Henchman warband - Acolytes w bolters x5, Psyker in Chimera with turret and hull mounted Hvy Bolter w PsyBolts

Elite/Troops - Inquisitorial Henchman warband - Acolytes w bolters x5, Psyker in Chimera with turret and hull mounted Hvy Bolter w PsyBolts

The assault based Henchman unit w Crusaders and DCA's are going to ride in the Storm Raven, GKT units w the Libby are DSing in maybe on turn 1! Acolytes in Chimeras are shooting from objectives, Purifiers are in the Rhino and will advance towards an appropriate target, both DreadKnights will be VERY aggressive either DSing too or SHUNTING in their face.

Thoughts, comments and criticisms are welcomed

GM Rex Nihilo

Mad Cat
09-11-2014, 05:33 AM
HQ: Fine. Maybe swap the cuirass for a combimelta and might as well take falchions or a halberd for free.

Troops: I assume this is one squad combat squadding. I would spread out the CC weapons evenly say 1 hammer, 2 falchions, 1 halberd & 1 sword per unit. Merging together the psycannon makes sense against tanks but hammers are needed for dreadnought insurance.

Elites: Fine

Heavy: on the knight with the gatling psylencer it should also have a hammer or sword since your psy power to activate the force on the gatling will also benefit the hammer in combat. Really for 5 points extra I don't see the need to save and take fists as MCs like daemons, nids and wraithknights can now be easily dealt with using a dreadknight.

Fast: Valuable antitank here.

Allies: Coteaz is good but will need a unit to hide in, he can join the assasins and prescience them or hide in the termies if they decide not to deepstrike. I would tone down the DCA/Crusaders a bit and put 2 melta henchmen in each of your three units (or maybe plasmas in the chimeras).