PDA

View Full Version : Krom Dragongaze Base size

Rough Touch
08-16-2014, 12:43 PM
I noticed Krom has a bigger base then a normal wolflord. im not really sure if this is a good thing or not! if I was going to use the model as a "normal" wolf lord does this mean I would have to put a small base on him?

Theik
08-16-2014, 01:41 PM
I noticed Krom has a bigger base then a normal wolflord. im not really sure if this is a good thing or not! if I was going to use the model as a "normal" wolf lord does this mean I would have to put a small base on him?

A bigger base is rarely if ever an advantage. You get hit by more blast templates, you get mobbed by more models, you can't fit through some gaps while respecting the 1 inch rule, etc.

John Bower
08-16-2014, 02:19 PM

Are you sure? I've got enough 25mm bases over for him to go on from the set.

Pssyche
08-16-2014, 02:58 PM
Well, you can see from the pictures GW released Krom doesn't go on a 25mm Base.

Rough Touch
08-16-2014, 03:37 PM
in the Photos he does not, but in the assembly guild he does (he's overlapping the base a bit) so I am a bit confused

John Bower
08-16-2014, 05:24 PM
Looks like we have ourselves a Quandry; all the RB says is they must go on the base they were supplied with; he was supplied with both; and Necron Warriors overlap a 25mm a bit too.

Edit: Interestingly just looked at the build card for him and it does indeed show a 40mm Terminator base; so that is what by the rules he must be put on I'm afraid. :(

Rough Touch
08-17-2014, 02:57 AM
yep put look in the assembly guild for the wolves, that's a 25mm base in there

Pssyche
08-17-2014, 04:25 AM
0¿0
~~

John Bower
08-17-2014, 05:44 AM
yep put look in the assembly guild for the wolves, that's a 25mm base in there

You know what; that's a bugger; cos you're right. I was looking last night when tired, looking this morning I can see you are correct. so it should indeed be 25mm; I built him now too :(

edit: Thank the Emprah; he came off easy enough.... LOL