PDA

View Full Version : Alternative Heads for Deathwing Knights

Tomgar
08-12-2014, 01:17 PM
Hey all!

I'm not a fan of the stock heads for Deathwing Knights, I feel some of them suffer from "goofy chin syndrome" and the faces and hoods just don't look too great to me. I really don't want to use normal termie heads either to help differentiate them from my normal termies. So I was wondering if anyone had any cool ideas for alternatives I could use?

Haighus
08-12-2014, 03:01 PM
I've been thinking about the same thing for my Imperial Fist terminators. I want something Knightly so I was thinking maybe GK terminator heads could work. They may be useful for Deathwing Knights too. Other than that, normal Marine helmets don't fit on terminator torsos very well. I don't actually have any GK heads though, so I can't see how compatible they are off-hand.

Nicklinc
08-12-2014, 04:54 PM
I run half my deathwing as Guardians of the Covenant, and use grey knight heads. They look fantastic, and work with both the box termies, and with a tiny bit of cutting, also work with the Dark Vengeance termies. U can find grey knight heads on eBay for cheap. ;)

Magus
08-13-2014, 10:54 AM
Is it the hoods or the bare heads that you don't like? I'm planning on using these from Anvil Industry to match the robes and give my knights a chaplain feel.

Haighus
08-13-2014, 12:47 PM
I run half my deathwing as Guardians of the Covenant, and use grey knight heads. They look fantastic, and work with both the box termies, and with a tiny bit of cutting, also work with the Dark Vengeance termies. U can find grey knight heads on eBay for cheap. ;)
Do you have any pictures I can see? I'm interested to see how this looks :)