PDA

View Full Version : 1250 dark angels tournament lists

eurieus
08-06-2014, 06:09 AM
Hi everyone !!! First thing english is not my native language, sorry for any mistakes i make

So i'm participating at a small local tournament in october, it's a 2v2 1250 pts each. It's my first tournament and i'm a fairly new player so i would like some advice for my list as i would like to not make mistakes that will cripple my teammates.

I came up with two lists, a deathwing and a greenwing, i tend to play deathwing mostly, but at 1250 pts you can't ignore the bodies and the tools the greenwing can bring to the table.

So, Deathwing first:

HQ - Belial: Thunderhammer/Stormshield

Elite - Dreadnought Twin-linked Autocannon X2

Troops -

Deathwing terminators X5 , Assault cannon

Deathwing terminators X5, CML

Deathwing terminators X5, CML

Fast Attack - Ravening Black Knights X5, RGL

I really like how the Black Knights work with the Deathwing, they bring mobility to an otherwise slow army, the teleport homer is nice to bring the big guys where i want them, and i think they are very good monster hunters and very decent against flyers/FMC.

Obviously the dread is here for AA purpose, combined with the BKs.

Variation to the list was dropping the BKs and the dread for a LRC and transforming one of the deathwing squad in a hammernator squad, or a command squad with BoF. But i dont know if it's worth it as they both are expensive units.

Next, the Greenwing:

HQ :

Librarian Mastery 2 PFG

Command squad : Apothecary , Standard of devastation , 1X flamer
Razorback: Twin linked HB

troop:

Scouts X5 , sniper rifles , camo cloak

Tactical X 10 , plasma gun , rhino.

Tactical X 10 , plasma gun , rhino.

Fast Attack :

Ravenwing Black knights X 5, RGL

Heavy Support:

Devastator Squad X 10 , Missile lancher /w Flakk X 4

So here they are, what do you guys think ?

Thank you very much for your help !!

Eurieus