PDA

View Full Version : Paranoid-Miniatures

Burtnernie
08-03-2014, 05:05 PM
Hi All

I have been lurking here now for a few years and tbh it is quite the go to place if you want to be exhilarated by some cool new models being released or sigh in frustration at items such as the Disney Wolf and Logan the Santa (Wolf) Claws...

Anyway... hopefully this is my turn to bring something new and exciting.

Paranoid-miniatures is bringing a new range of models and a fun game system to the hobby world that is very much in line with the works of HP Lovecraft and ties in nicely with the cthulu world.

So if you like a bit of funkiness to your hobby madness then let the madness begin...

Over the coming weeks and months we will be releasing images of art and models from this range at the following locations:

Facebook : Paranoid-Miniatures and Twitter: @paranoidminis

I kindly ask if you can 'like' or follow the pages and spread the word. We really would appreciate the effort.

So hopefully in the coming months it will be you guys and many more that we will be bringing this to and we hope you like it.

Yours

Paranoid Miniatures

"Let the Madness Begin"

Burtnernie
08-31-2014, 07:20 AM
Hi Guys,

For those of you that have already popped by and 'liked' us, thank you very much. We are very much hard at work and we have been releasing some great new artwork of late. Feel free to head over to https://www.facebook.com/pages/Paranoid-Miniatures/1436507443303620 and let us know what you think :)