PDA

View Full Version : Valkyrie windshield replacement

RocketRollRebel
01-21-2010, 08:14 AM
Hey everyone, so when I moved this past fall I was in the process of finishing up my Valkyrie and Vendetta and I've realized that I lost the cockpit cover/windshield (whatever you want to call it). Do any of you have any suggestions as to what I could use to replace it? Or do I just say my crews have balls of steel and don't need no friggin windshields? :p Thanks!

ColCorbane
01-21-2010, 08:25 AM
You could try a bitz supplier, shouldn't cost too much or ring GW, tell them you got it from a store miles away and there wasn't one in the box or be honest, as it's clear plastic, they're cast separately from the grey sprues, so they might be able to help.

TSINI
01-21-2010, 08:31 AM
Neither my valkyrie or Vulture have cockpit canopies yet - they love the 500mph wind in their face!

you could make open toopped canoies, just put a windshield in front lol. nah i'd go for the bitz companies, or see if anyone on this site has converted a valk minus the canopy

spaz102
01-21-2010, 12:09 PM
You could cut the sections from the clear plastic GW blister packs or any for that matter. I do it all the time for windows and such.