PDA

View Full Version : Cash HUGE Tau Empire Army for SALE!! Don't miss out!!

Bear73
07-11-2014, 07:23 PM
Hi y'all,
I have a ridiculous amount of Tau Empire miniatures, too many to know what to do with. I have just about every model, save a few special characters. Everything is assembled, some are base-coated, semi-painted, some are even fully painted. I can provide you with the paints and terrain material I used, so you can continue the scheme if you want. I will also include the newest codex and platoon-size carrying case. I'm very proud of this army and enjoyed creating it very much. There is a lot of conversion and detail work that I spent a lot of time on. Unfortunately, I can't find enough time to finish it and I'm in need of funds for a venture abroad. I hope to get back into the game, but with a different army. BUT, if you're looking to start playing Tau Empire in games of Warhammer 40,000 or if you already play and are looking to MASSIVELY expand your army Don't miss out on this opportunity!!. I only have this rough picture right now, as they're packed up. If you're interested, please let me know and I can provide more pictures/details (simply don't have the time right now).
Thanks for checking out my ad!