PDA

View Full Version : Death Company

Akimbo Lizard
01-19-2010, 05:39 PM
Hay all,
I was wondering if a unit of Death Company could go to ground even if it could see an enemy unit? This is probably an easy question but I'm very tired, thanks in advance if you can help me:o

sangrail777
01-20-2010, 08:09 AM
Death Co. Special RUles:
Fearless- unit passes all morale and pinning test (auto) and will never fall back. But may go to ground voluntarily.
Feel No Pain- if the model suffers a wound then on a roll of 4 or more the injury is ignored
Furious charge- +1 STR +1 INT on the charge
Black Rage- gives cc attacks rending and unless a chaplian or corbulo is around, they move as far forward as they can in the movement phase towards the closest enemy unit.

I would say there is no rule here that stops Death Co. from going to ground just cuz it CAN SEE AN ENEMY UNIT.
Fearless would support that the Death Co. could go to ground voluntarily though, so my answer is yes.

BuFFo
01-20-2010, 11:34 AM
Without reading their Errata, yes they can.

Duke
01-20-2010, 03:16 PM
Third, Yes they can go to ground.

Duke

Akimbo Lizard
01-20-2010, 03:16 PM
Ok good, I played them in a 500 point game ( a squad of 3 ) and they died against 15(?) boyz and a mek wit burna, burna killed 2 then I made 22 out of 23 saves then got the FnP on the un-saved wound but died due to being fearless.

In other words, easy KP but it would of been worth it in a obj. game to defend with them. Thanks for clearing this up