PDA

View Full Version : Posters

criid
07-06-2014, 09:43 PM
Does anyone know where to get 40k posters? Looking for poster of all chapters. Also anything cool from any games.

daboarder
07-06-2014, 10:16 PM
Does anyone know where to get 40k posters? Looking for poster of all chapters. Also anything cool from any games.

Easiest way is probably to find a good resolution image and get it printed off yourself

Dual_Face
07-06-2014, 11:23 PM
I have a few from issues of white dwarf that my dad and I have collected over the years, I can't say I've seen any others

daboarder is right, you probably should print some good-res pictures you can find

Darren Richardson
07-07-2014, 12:45 AM
yeah the only "Official" posters were either given away in White Dwarf or as part of an orginised event GW or it's subsideries have held or attended.

I still have the map of the Warhammer World given away to people who brought the 6th edition (empire & Orc) boxed game the day it was released....

bhouze
07-07-2014, 07:31 AM
I actually got some really nice fantasy posters from my local retailer. I got one with a Knight on it that advertises how great it is to join the Empire forces. I also scored a great one with "Marauding bands of Orks are pillaging the countryside" with a cool orc warrior on it.
Who knows what your local gaming store may have lying around.
I got them both plak-it (costco) for a few bucks and they make great wall hangers. Much better than the fold line riddles stuff you get in WD though I did also plak the land raider (both sides) and the predator, hell even the ship chart from gothic.
I also had good luck at Cons at the black library booth, plenty of good posters there.

EVIL INC
07-07-2014, 12:35 PM
I always liked the ones that came in white dwarf. The only issue I ever had was the fold lines. HATED those.

Mr Mystery
07-07-2014, 12:42 PM
Check Black Library, they do them from time to time.

Also, various Forgeworld Imperial Armour books come with posters too.

Mad Cat
07-10-2014, 09:14 AM
Type "40K poster" into ebay and quite a few turn up. Black library is ok for more recent posters related to newly released horus Heresy books etc.

If you had in mind a specific poster then type 40k poster into google images and this may help narrow it down such as telling you which white dwarf etc it came with.

For example a poster of all chapters like this one...

http://plastickrak.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/tale-of-x-gamers-heresy-edition.html

Harley
07-10-2014, 09:39 AM
There are currently 1230 posters online, 254 of which are viewing 40k related subforums, so they could be considered "40k posters".

Err wait...

Arkhan Land
07-10-2014, 12:40 PM
my land raider poster is ripped and battered but still just above my paint table

flare8521
07-10-2014, 05:10 PM
http://society6.com/search?product=prints&q=warhammer

Found a few here...