PDA

View Full Version : Hello from New Jersey!

Generalstoner
06-30-2014, 07:07 PM
Just signed up, thanks for having me on the boards all. I saw Big Red's picture and remembered him from when he was a GW manager in Franklin Mills!

The Girl
07-01-2014, 01:07 AM
Just signed up, thanks for having me on the boards all. I saw Big Red's picture and remembered him from when he was a GW manager in Franklin Mills!

Nice to have you! ….but, Big Red has never worked for GW or resided in Pennsylvania.

Wolfshade
07-01-2014, 01:59 AM
Hello and welcome aboard!

What do you play

Nice to have you! ….but, Big Red has never worked for GW or resided in Pennsylvania.
Or maybe he is living some super secret double life that you are oblivious of? ^_^

Psychosplodge
07-01-2014, 02:05 AM
Hello,
come to the oubliette

Enjoy our tangents

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me3rf45vyp1r1gkido1_400.gif

Shhh you'll give away the results of the human cloning trials

The Girl
07-01-2014, 10:12 AM
Or maybe he is living some super secret double life that you are oblivious of? ^_^

I'd think he'd go the Chuck Bartowski route, but it could happen :P

Wils7
07-10-2014, 06:43 PM
I'm not sure anyone would want to say on here they worked for GW.

Wolfshade
07-11-2014, 02:29 AM
I'd think he'd go the Chuck Bartowski route, but it could happen :P

I would pay to watch that tv series, though if his double life is a redshirt I am not sure it would be re-commissioned, maybe need to mix in super powers or some villanous plot element.

I'm not sure anyone would want to say on here they worked for GW.
Why ever not? Quite a number of the members do say that. It isn't a problem and they add some level of insight to how the retail side of GW operates.

Wils7
07-11-2014, 04:04 PM
True, it's always good to hear from the GW retail side. Hopefully get some facts as to what's going on with the business.