PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Hoarmurel
01-17-2010, 04:17 PM
Hello

First of all, I'm from Spain, its a bit difficult for me write in english, so please excuse me if i write something inappropriate or strange... :)
I often look and read the blog, so i have decided to join this forum to share all my few knowledge.

I'm in this hobby for about 10 years. I like the warhammer 40k game, of course, but i like much more the "artistic" part of the hobby, like painting, sculpting, make some conversions, and such things.

In the game, i have a 3500 points army of Thousand sons, and too many unfinished projects like imperial guard, chaos daemons, blood angels... Currently i'm trying to finish getting all the models for the daemons project, my plan is to do an army for the 3 chaos gods I like, a big army for Tzeentch, a big one for Slaanesh too and a little force for Khorne.

Well, i don't know what more i can write, i suppose i'll go to the "artistic" subforums if you have any, and i post there my minis.

Regards. :)

Bigred
01-17-2010, 09:24 PM
Welcome to the Lounge Hoarmurel.

No worries on the English and have fun in the painting sub-forums.

Just_Me
01-17-2010, 10:16 PM
Great to have you! Love the avatar pic by the way...

person person
01-17-2010, 10:16 PM
Welcome to the community Hoarmural, never seen a 3500pt Thousand Sons army.

david5th
01-18-2010, 12:37 PM
Bienvenido al salón Hoarmure.

( I have no idea if thats properly translated, if not i apologise. English = Welcome to the lounge Hoarmure. )

PS - Does anyone know how longer this 30 second post issue is going to go on for ?