PDA

View Full Version : 1850 Points Angels of Redemption Army

Night System
06-13-2014, 08:41 AM
Hey Guys

Tommorow morning I am heading off to Stockport to take part in a tournament (Blog Wars 7 http://fromthefang.blogspot.co.uk/)

The past 2 weeks has had me slaving away to finish my army (as well as 8 practice games, losing all but 1, Woo!) so I am please to show off my finished results now. For the record, painting white is horrible.

Levaticus
06-13-2014, 10:10 AM
What will you be fielding them as, out of curiosity?

interrogator_chaplain
06-13-2014, 10:18 AM
Those are really nice! I love a good Unforgiven player's army, and this is really neat. I also like the Stormwing formation and have toyed with the idea, but I've got too much to work on, how does it perform? Also, why did you go with a water themed base?

Night System
06-13-2014, 03:52 PM
What will you be fielding them as, out of curiosity?

My army list is..

Belial
10 Deathwing Termies, 2 Cyclones, 6 Thunderhammers & Stormshields
10 Deathwing Termies, 2 H. Flamers, 7 Thunderhammers & Stormshields
5 Scouts with sniper rifles
Whirlwind
Stormwing Formation

Basically scouts and whirlwinds deploy and then call in reinforcements.

Those are really nice! I love a good Unforgiven player's army, and this is really neat. I also like the Stormwing formation and have toyed with the idea, but I've got too much to work on, how does it perform? Also, why did you go with a water themed base?

It is very much rock paper scissors but does not fit in with the meta very well. Any army that can force me to take hundreds of saves hurt (Eldar and Tau) while armies which try and ignore my saves like Deamons tend to fail due to the large amount of storm shields. It is normally clear within the first couple of turns on how well I am doing, basically depends on how well the enemy can deal with 21 terminators in there deployment zone turn one.

Water bases? To be different. The blue contrasts nicely with the white and green, and gave me a excuse to use up all the water effects I had lying around.