PDA

View Full Version : Wolves of Horus

Rough Touch
06-12-2014, 08:54 AM
Am I allowed to make a Wolves of Horus detachment (as talked about in black legion )book using the Space wolves codex and the Chaos Allies chart? or do you think this would upset people?
im probably never going to do it but if I used them in a tournament do you think people would be ok with it?

Mr Mystery
06-12-2014, 09:17 AM
What are they going to do? Whine at you?

Go for it dude.

Caitsidhe
06-12-2014, 09:46 AM
Am I allowed to make a Wolves of Horus detachment (as talked about in black legion )book using the Space wolves codex and the Chaos Allies chart? or do you think this would upset people?
im probably never going to do it but if I used them in a tournament do you think people would be ok with it?

This is 7th Edition. You are allowed to do anything you want.

Charistoph
06-12-2014, 03:15 PM

Are you saying building your army based on the Space Wolves codex and then Ally Detachments as if they were Chaos?

OR are you saying building your army based on the Space Wolves codex and then Ally Detachments of Chaos?

For the first, a frown, and disapproval. Most tournaments would slap you down.

For the second, perfectly legal, just don't get them near each other, as they really don't care for each other.

Rough Touch
06-12-2014, 03:19 PM
Are you saying building your army based on the Space Wolves codex and then Ally Detachments as if they were Chaos?

OR are you saying building your army based on the Space Wolves codex and then Ally Detachments of Chaos?

For the first, a frown, and disapproval. Most tournaments would slap you down.

For the second, perfectly legal, just don't get them near each other, as they really don't care for each other.

The 1st

if I did it the second way then they would not be real black legion, why would Horus's old chapter use a Space marine chart
. So I guess im headed for a slap down lol

Darren Richardson
06-12-2014, 04:29 PM
if it's friendly games withj friends or at the FLGS/C then use the Legion list put out by FW, most good sporting players wouldn't mind pitting their 40k army against a 30K list I'm sure....

Cap'nSmurfs
06-12-2014, 04:51 PM
So long as you tell your opponent what you're doing and they agree to it, why not.