PDA

View Full Version : An apology to the UK

Necron2.0
06-09-2014, 05:09 AM
If >>this<< (http://www.webpronews.com/lindsay-lohan-to-move-to-london-2014-06) is true, I want to be the first to apologize.

Wolfshade
06-09-2014, 05:22 AM
I think it is only fair, didn't we ship Peirs Morgan to you guys.

Darren Richardson
06-09-2014, 07:23 AM
Huh, she may be talentless just like Peirs, but at least she is far prettier then him...

We'll take her, the nation's shallow useless celeberity culture will be improved by .000000001% as a result :D

eldargal
06-09-2014, 08:51 AM
She isn't that talentless, she is a good actress when she wants to be. She isn't doing anything a zillion other male celebrities do without getting subjected to the same level of scrutiny and moral judgement.

DarkLink
06-09-2014, 09:08 AM

You left a return label on it, though.

Mr Mystery
06-09-2014, 11:47 AM
And don't forget Paul Burrell*

http://www.topnews.in/files/paul-burrell101.jpg

*Paul Burrell shown slightly more trustworthy than actual level of trustworthiness of not very trustworthy.

Necron2.0
06-09-2014, 01:30 PM
She isn't that talentless, she is a good actress when she wants to be. She isn't doing anything a zillion other male celebrities do without getting subjected to the same level of scrutiny and moral judgement.

I wouldn't call being no worse than her boorish male equivalent a ringing endorsement, exactly. ;)

DarkLink
06-09-2014, 01:59 PM
We do have justin beiber, after all.

Deadlift
06-09-2014, 02:45 PM

Really a "good actress" ? Fine if you want to defend her moral judgements for the sake of your feminist views, but please no don't say she's a good actress, because she isn't. Not by a long shot. Like many celebrities who find massive fame at a very young age, they make silly mistakes and the paparazzi go for the jugular. Defend her all you want, but please not her acting. It's appalling.

Want evidence, try watching her portrayal as Elizabeth Taylor in Liz and Dick. Shockingly bad.

YorkNecromancer
06-09-2014, 02:56 PM
Beyond her appearance in 'Machete', which I took to be some kind of gimmick casting, I have very little idea who she is. Some Disney actress turned junkie? Seems quite the tragic figure if I'm being honest. As Rick James taught us, cocaine's a hell of a drug.

Piers Morgan is far more of a loathsome creature. At least Lohan's criminality seems to hurt few people besides herself. The furore surrounding her seems similar in tone to the one which surrounded Britney Spears during her 'head shave' phase; just the latest broken famous girl for everyone to get self-righteous over. Meh.

Meanwhile, 'Penny Dreadful' and 'Continuum' are on TV, not to mention the new series of 'Orange Is The New Black'! We could all go and enjoy them instead. :)

daboarder
06-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Beyond her appearance in 'Machete', which I took to be some kind of gimmick casting, I have very little idea who she is. Some Disney actress turned junkie? Seems quite the tragic figure if I'm being honest. As Rick James taught us, cocaine's a hell of a drug.

Piers Morgan is far more of a loathsome creature. At least Lohan's criminality seems to hurt few people besides herself. The furore surrounding her seems similar in tone to the one which surrounded Britney Spears during her 'head shave' phase; just the latest broken famous girl for everyone to get self-righteous over. Meh.

Meanwhile, 'Penny Dreadful' and 'Continuum' are on TV, not to mention the new series of 'Orange Is The New Black'! We could all go and enjoy them instead. :)
Shes the perfect example of why the us courts are screwed. Steal a 10 000 dollar dimon neclace. Slap on the wrist. Steal 20 bucks at a gas station, 5 years

Wildeybeast
06-09-2014, 04:59 PM
Meh, London is already full of the surrendering types from across the pond and Russian mobsters/oil tycoons, so I doubt anyone will notice one washed up hollywood type relocating there. We have much bigger unwanted guests to deal with.

White Tiger88
06-09-2014, 05:25 PM

Peirs Morgan, Making ANYONE ELSE look good.

eldargal
06-09-2014, 11:41 PM
Really a "good actress" ? Fine if you want to defend her moral judgements for the sake of your feminist views, but please no don't say she's a good actress, because she isn't. Not by a long shot. Like many celebrities who find massive fame at a very young age, they make silly mistakes and the paparazzi go for the jugular. Defend her all you want, but please not her acting. It's appalling.

Want evidence, try watching her portrayal as Elizabeth Taylor in Liz and Dick. Shockingly bad.
She is when she wants to be, or when she tries at least. Not all the time certainly.

Deadlift
06-10-2014, 12:33 AM
Lol, in what has she displayed any acting ability ? :p

Even the bloody car in Herbie was a better actor than she was. :D

Wolfshade
06-10-2014, 02:02 AM
As a fan of the Herbie franchise, the film was an abomination, so was Herbie goes Bananas too.