PDA

View Full Version : Battle of the Primarchs

TheLastJoke
06-05-2014, 01:15 AM
Hey folks not sure if this type of thread has been done before but i am going to give a shot anyways.

If you could has any of the Primarchs fight each other (no legions,no space marines, no help other then what skills,Equipment and powers they have) who would you have facing who?
who would you think/want to win?
why they would win?
why would they lose?
and why would they fight each other?

For me i would love to see Angron Of the world eaters Fight Leman Russ of the space wolves. I think about this a lot imagine two of the most Savage and bloodiest Primarchs fighting each other.
You have Angron who is a blood thirsty Savage who is Raged up on some Nails in his head making him a killing machine.

Then you have then Leman Russ who is a Savage Werewolf/Viking fighter who fought two of his brothers before and is able to fight Hand to hand (like the time he fought Lion El'Jonson of the dark angels)
(Leman Russ-Equipment and skills)
thrice-blessed suit of Power Armour
Frostblade Mjalnar, whose teeth were torn from the maw of the Great Kraken Gormenjarl
Viking like fighting
Wolf instincts
Stronger then most of his brothers

Angron- Equipment and skills
Great Rage
Butcher's Nails
Armour of Mars
Gorefather and Gorechild,Brazentooth Or Widowmaker
The Spite Furnace (these are from the HH books)
If you were to put then in a one on one fight i think Leman russ would win, leman russ is stronger then most of his brothers , He has the wits and ability of and wolf (such as speed,smell and has the instinct of a wolf). Leman russ even fought Magnus the Red (Of theThousand Sons Who is a Giant and a master psykers) and still the fight.
Angron would lose because he is just a blood thirsty savage who only wants to fight with out thinking unlike Leman russ who is a Savage with wits and instincts of a wolf and a great powerful fighter who was able to beat someone Bigger and smarter then him (Magnus the red).
I know someone of you are thinking "Angron would win and kick leman russ A$$" but if you think about it in the long run in the fight Leman russ Wolf instincts would help him help beat Angron , "It was said that he was able to turn back whole armies of the King's enemies by himself without a scratch, to tear whole oak trees from the ground and snap them over his back in twain, and to wrestle Fenrisian Mammoths to the ground and roast one whole for his meal that evening" And also "Widowmaker was the precursor to all of the other Chainaxes that Angron would use throughout his life. This formidable weapon was destroyed when he was confronted and fought his brother Primarch Leman Russ on the world of Ghenna, who had challenged him on behalf of the Emperor for allowing his World Eaters to be implanted with the Butcher's Nails and the continuing atrocities of his Legion." They fought before Leman russ even broke one of his Axes.

Tell me what you guys think. feel you to make your own or add on to mine. I feel like i left out some things on Angrons parts feel free to talk about this :)

Tyrendian
06-05-2014, 02:36 AM
Hey folks not sure if this type of thread has been done before but i am going to give a shot anyways.

If you could has any of the Primarchs fight each other (no legions,no space marines, no help other then what skills,Equipment and powers they have) who would you have facing who?
who would you think/want to win?
why they would win?
why would they lose?
and why would they fight each other?

For me i would love to see Angron Of the world eaters Fight Leman Russ of the space wolves. I think about this a lot imagine two of the most Savage and bloodiest Primarchs fighting each other.
You have Angron who is a blood thirsty Savage who is Raged up on some Nails in his head making him a killing machine.

you do know that actually happened? read Betrayer to find out who won (or not... really depends on who you ask) :)

me, I'd have loved to see what Magnus can really do to a brother Primarch when he really puts his mind to the task... not like on Prospero where he held back his full power... as for opponents: well maybe Russ again, as the "unstoppable" force of nature, or Lorgar in his later stages, as another master psyker (albeit newly acquired and not with Magnus' natural gift)

desert_hack
06-05-2014, 07:36 AM
I'd love to see Fulgrim against the Khan. Both master swordsmen.

euansmith
06-05-2014, 11:43 AM
Alpharius vs Omegon

musical-fool
06-05-2014, 12:16 PM
The outcome of the Lion vs. Cruze fights (read of round 1&2 and there is a hint to more rounds), that is a fight I would pay to see/read about. Then again the fight between Vulkan and Cruze is supposed to be a brutal one too ^^

Mr.Pickelz
06-05-2014, 06:58 PM
I personally would love to see Forgeworld do a diaroma covering the Lion vs. the Wolf. with other space marines cheering them on and so forth.

TheLastJoke
06-05-2014, 07:38 PM
I personally would love to see Forgeworld do a diaroma covering the Lion vs. the Wolf. with other space marines cheering them on and so forth.

I would love to see that as well, That would be one epic Model.

Macharius
06-25-2014, 09:01 PM
I would like to see Angron and Curze go it! Reasoning is, the HH series makes them out to be so bad a$$ that one of them would actually have to lose. And yes I am aware that both of them do lose some battles, but they manhandle most of their primarch fights.

Also, TheLastJoke, if primarchs fighting is your thing pick up the Horus Heresy series and have fun. Lots of demi-god on demi-god action.

Thornblood
07-09-2014, 10:20 AM
In the background corax beat curze on istavaan... but then in unremembered empire curze is ridiculously powerful and takes on guilliman and the lion! I would love to have the script for the corax vs curze fight, from both points of view because of the latent psychicness of both of them...

Wildeybeast
07-10-2014, 03:10 AM
Corax is one of the hardest of all the primarchs, despite being all stealthy ninja like. In Raven's flight, he knows he is going to die because Angron is the one hunting him down and the only people that can beat him in a fight are Angron and Horus and possibly Sanguiniu (on a good day with a favourable wind). He batters Lorgar on Istvaan, and is then surprised by Curze at the moment he is about to fi with Lorgar. By his own admission he loses to Curze, but only because he has a moment of self doubt when he sees in Curze a reflection of what he could have become. Were it not for that, he would have killed two primarchs in one go.

Lord Ezekial
07-10-2014, 08:10 AM
I think it would be cool to see Mortarion and Vulkan go at it. Mainly because you have the Reaper who can take and dish out a beating and Vulkan who is immortal. I know at Istvaan their respected legions battled each other to a stand still but it would be pretty cool to see these guys duel, although I think Mortarion with his scythe would be at a disadvantage in one on one combat.

banicrhys
07-11-2014, 07:24 PM
I'd like to see what Curze would do to Dorn's pompous ***.

OKnights112
07-17-2014, 04:17 PM
I got a couple.

Sanguinius fight Horus before Horus was corrupted by Chaos.
Dorn versus Guilliman would be interesting.